the Rift

[PRIVATE] misdemeanor

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
The sly smile that slides across my face is playful, flirty - it's nothing compared to the dull expressions I've been wearing lately, where my face is lax and I am standing tall and unapproachable, always ready and eager, waiting. Bright bubblegum is always searching, scanning the world around me and drawing in every detail - I have let myself slip, easing into the backdrop and becoming a distant figure, a bystander of destruction. It has been this way since my return, keen on keeping it that way until I can form a plan that satisfies my greed and turns me to a path of royalty once I am ready.

I was not ready before, so I must work to make myself ready, to prepare myself for the weight of responsibility that may crush me once I assume a role of higher power. I have caught wind of the Indomitable in the Throat, leading it beside the Mother of Companions. I consider venturing there once I've finished my rounds through the land, once I've managed to worm my way into the beds of a few brutes before I chain myself down to the Throat and herd responsibilities. Working beneath Volterra will be a crushing blow to my fragile, inflated ego, and I know the sting that it will leave, but I find it necessary when there are positions to be snatched by needy hands, when there is blood running through the royalty of the Throat.

For now, I'm going to play around with the man before me, with his purple stained hide and hungry violet eyes, body set on display like I'm a prized possession up on display for the jealous to marvel at, the piece to inspire envy in the hearts of men. I hum at the sound of him saying yours, as though I already had him on a leash, leading him along with my hips, with the lust that taints my eyes, the curl of my lips as I move towards a shadier space, where the trees hang low and the shadow of their branches stretch out, leaving a dark space for sinners to intertwine and relieve some much needed tension.

"I don't mind at all, mine, but it's always the more the merrier." My voice is light, a sultry song crackling with excitement as my thighs burn, groin begging for the attention it so readily deserves. The attention I so readily deserve, sinking so easily beneath the gaze of the stallion, hot and bothered by the lack of contact being made, practically ready to beg for it. But a prince does not beg, it is the peasants that beg, the ones that plead for mercy at the hands of their kings, the royalty with the power to end all. And so that is my plan, to make the man beg, to submit to me even though I am supporting his weight, even though he has mounted me.

I turn to look at the unicorn, waving my ass towards him as I glance over my shoulder, grinning while my hips did the talking. I beckoned him forward with a flick of my tail, sweeping it aside to show just what he was in for. "C'mon, it's rude to keep someone waiting." I wink, turning away and heading towards the shade with my hips swinging eagerly, excited for what's to come (me).

"Talk."
kid
run my reputation.

image | coding

@Rhodoc

made by reli

tag me in everything

Messages In This Thread
misdemeanor - by Rhodoc - 04-11-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Kid - 04-13-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Rhodoc - 04-16-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Kid - 04-21-2017, 01:51 PM