the Rift

[PRIVATE] That Which is Lost [TIAMAT]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Random Event
The Spirit Jar was endlessly used to mortals assuming that it was taller, and also alive, and begins to chuckle at Tiamat the longer that she looks for it on the horizon. Perhaps that is why she finds it at last, and with a sigh of relief, the Jar awaits her aid.

It does not come.

Instead, her warm breath kisses its face, blurs out the myriad animal figures traipsing through the tangled jungle which becomes old growth wood, which becomes new forest and rolling meadows, branching out to hills, rivers, lakes, and the sea. The whole jar is painted with these splendorous scenes of the wilds, and the beasts and men within, nearly every sort of land one can imagine somehow forever painted onto its glossy porcelain sides with a loving hand.

"Of course it was me!" proclaims the many-thousand voices of the Jar, some condemning for her balking disbelief, while others are warm, or accepting, many even gracious for her company, and potential help; all together, however, its not so threatening, this too big for one Jar sonorous speech, even if it is quite weird, "have you seen anyone else buried in the sand about here?"

To be fair, neither could the Jar. It had no eyes. It wasn’t even technically a “someone,” at least not in so far as a talking vase could be, that being why the Spirit Jar was so forced to wait for someone else to come along and help it do more than wait.

"You’d be lucky to find anyone but me," it continues, "I have been here for so very, very long, and no one has ever passed me by… except you."

[ Please tag the Mythical Request account instead of the Random Event! ]
how curious
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
That Which is Lost [TIAMAT] - by Random Event - 04-13-2017, 01:25 PM
RE: That Which is Lost [TIAMAT] - by Tiamat - 04-18-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: That Which is Lost [TIAMAT] - by Random Event - 04-20-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: That Which is Lost [TIAMAT] - by Tiamat - 05-06-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: That Which is Lost [TIAMAT] - by Random Event - 05-20-2017, 11:06 AM