the Rift

[OPEN] heart of stone

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld & Zchiraxicon
Where there's no Law tying my heart from the start..

One of the girls who’d already found themselves on the beach scopin’ out pretty stones looked uncomfortably like a dude who used to be my King--and somehow the fire that laced her back only enhanced the similarities between them. I still got that uncomfortably hot feeling whenever I thought about Tembo, but now it was a searing heat of loss, like. It wasn’t as though he were gone, not totally, not in a Lee way. But knowing his ass wasn’t the one who was guiding us, ruling us from beneath his Elephantine gaze--well. I didn’t like it, I missed him, and I was still pissed about it.

There was another girl though, even younger, almost childlike in her form and bearing. Just...chat-chat-chat-chatting away, her voice lilting out in wild strands across the moaning, wistful ocean front. I grinned tightly, my amusement of the scene at odds with the discontent in my breast; I turned, willing to let the girls explore on their own without some crusty ol’ adult breathing down their necks, but Chico was all Nah fuck that and jumped from my shoulders where he’d been perched in his owl body. Feathers do better in sand than fur, but fuck that logic cuz where there was cute, pretty girls, he had to be cute as well, so he zpsnk!!ed into his cutest, fluffiest form, sacrificing the sanctity of his fur dragging across the sand if it meant he could make someone smile easier. He trotted on his fat little legs toward them, snoot out sniffing eagerly for the stones that we were set to find.

I didn’t follow him--but ugh, guess they’d know I was here anyway. Might as well openly breathe down their neck. “Find anything useful?” I called out to them.

"talk"
yo what's good

image credits

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
heart of stone - by Kiada - 04-13-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: heart of stone - by Maude - 04-27-2017, 09:34 AM
RE: heart of stone - by Roskuld - 05-07-2017, 11:24 AM
RE: heart of stone - by Kiada - 05-14-2017, 12:24 AM
RE: heart of stone - by Maude - 05-17-2017, 10:41 AM