the Rift

the art of hate [delinne]

Mandrake Posts: 53
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 15
Alex

I do not like mares. Not fillies either. Why do they wonder why I have no little fillies running around? Because I do not like mares. Funny, isn't it, that one can be sexist to their own sex. Some may wonder if I wish I was male. No! That is not it! It is complicated. Complicated beyond belief. Some may wonder if it has to do with my past. You may be onto something... or then, maybe not. Some may wonder why I kill sires. Maybe it has to do with my past... then again, maybe not. Some may wonder why I desire to have so many children doing what I wish. Guess what? Maybe it has something to do with my well-guarded, well-hidden past. Guess what? Maybe not.

My mind was pondering the delicacies of childhood as I walked, up this twisting hill to the very top. Snow, snow, delightful snow. It is like a child- so clean, so pure... until I step on it. Until I rub my hoofprint in it until it is totally and utterly mine, mine to control. Unlike snow, however, children can kill at my command. Power is pleasure. 'With great power comes responsibilty', they say. Well, I use responsibilty over my children.

It is a delightful day, pretty and gray and lovely. It reflects my somber musings, although it is not dark and many-layered, like I am. It is gray-skyed and the sun smears its hands on the soft white blanket covering the warm earth. Snow crunches under my step, twists under me, succumbing to me.

Just like children.

"Something to say."

Messages In This Thread
the art of hate [delinne] - by Mandrake - 10-31-2012, 05:53 PM
RE: the art of hate [delinne] - by Delinne - 11-04-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: the art of hate [delinne] - by Mandrake - 11-04-2012, 03:18 PM
RE: the art of hate [delinne] - by Delinne - 11-05-2012, 03:20 AM
RE: the art of hate [delinne] - by Mandrake - 11-07-2012, 07:25 PM
RE: the art of hate [delinne] - by Delinne - 11-08-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: the art of hate [delinne] - by Mandrake - 11-08-2012, 10:17 PM
RE: the art of hate [delinne] - by Delinne - 11-12-2012, 03:14 PM