the Rift

the art of hate [delinne]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

D e l i n n e

Closer.
The jaguar before her came closer, making her beat a bit faster but she stood still and quiet. Her face was neutral as she faced the predator - face to face, eye to eye.
Dell looked into the animal's eyes, seeing the hate against her. Shit. She had to get to the Forest directly after this.
The unicorn wasn't normally easy to scare, but the sight of this animal before her made her re-think her choice of companion.
But... If she had a jaguar, no one would come closer to her. She would finally have someone to protect her for real. She had to face this... This was her quest.

With two light blue orbs, she observed the animal and listened to it.
"I kill my daughters and have my sons drink the blood of their fathers. I have many achievements in this world, all of which will kill anyone I ask, anyone I wish, anyone I may pretend to love." Crap. THIS was what the God wanted her to face?
A maniac?
"Unless you want me to set loose my sons on you, leave now."
The jaguar/equine/what the hell that mare was, didn't have to say it twice. Dell snorted at the animal and backed away from it, slowly down the hill.
"You've answered my question. G... Bye, Mandrake." And with those words said, she left.

Galloping down the hill of snow, she sighed. Well, she didn't have to feel alone with such an animal in her company. A companion that would help her against the ones she disliked, the ones she feared and so on.
Her jaguar would be her baby.

Word count: 274
OOC: Bleh, but glad to have this over-with xD No muse whatsoever in this thread.. >.>

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Credits

Messages In This Thread
the art of hate [delinne] - by Mandrake - 10-31-2012, 05:53 PM
RE: the art of hate [delinne] - by Delinne - 11-04-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: the art of hate [delinne] - by Mandrake - 11-04-2012, 03:18 PM
RE: the art of hate [delinne] - by Delinne - 11-05-2012, 03:20 AM
RE: the art of hate [delinne] - by Mandrake - 11-07-2012, 07:25 PM
RE: the art of hate [delinne] - by Delinne - 11-08-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: the art of hate [delinne] - by Mandrake - 11-08-2012, 10:17 PM