the Rift

[OPEN] Lost myself somewhere; return if found

Bellanaris Posts: 16
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 16.1hh :: 1 :: Tallsun
Elgar'nan :: Fennec Fox :: None Rottie

Her sleep is light but still it persists even after his arrival. As dangerous as it is, she doesn't notice the subtle thumping of his hooves against the hard earth or the sound of his breath. Young as she is, she drifted off with her focus on the sounds of the river and the insects playing their own little song; and evidently that is where her focus remains, even in sleep. She hasn't been attacked yet and surely she'd wake if she were, so in her light sleep she hides - tucked safely into peaceful dreams. It doesn't last long, maybe an hour or two - including the time before he arrived - but when she awakes she is quite suddenly aware that she isn't alone. The familiar feeling of being watched sends a tingling sensation shooting down her spine in a heated zap. But as often as she's spent her time alone in the last six months, Bella shows no fear. Instead, she merely shifts her position so that she might be better able to find whomever is nearby.

That's when her warm green eyes find him, the dark bay stallion standing like a sentinel not far from where she'd been resting. There is no fear as the curious yearling approaches. Although the stallion appears strong and easily able to do her harm, she does not believe him to be so inclined. If he'd wanted to harm her, surely he would have done so by now. The dark one stands close enough that her steps are few but her greeting is warm and perhaps oddly fearless. "Aneth ara." the foreign words slip so naturally from her tongue, so easy. It is a sociable greeting, a rather loose equivalent of saying hello but yet she doesn't realize that he might not understand the language. "I wasn't asleep long, was I?" she asks, peering up at him curiously. A small shiver ripples through her, causing her to involuntarily hold her wings more firmly against her thin sides. Question after question forms in her mind but she keeps them to herself for now, tucking them away onto a list in her brain. She's ask them soon enough, of that there is no doubt, but for now she stays relatively quiet; trusting him enough to keep her guard down but yet, not enough to shower him with questions and probably reveal too much.

BELLANARIS
Image by LovelySkylark

@Reichenbach

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost myself somewhere; return if found - by Bellanaris - 04-23-2017, 12:43 AM