the Rift

[OPEN] Lost myself somewhere; return if found

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

"GIRL, YOU'RE JUST A CHILD,
A HEARTBREAK."

Reich watched as sleep slowly left the dainty filly, her large emerald eyes blinking slowly as her vision cleared from dreams into reality. He was slightly impressed as she began to step toward him - for she was either naive or very brave, to approach a strange, strong man who watched her sleep. "Aneth Ara" come her first awoken words, warm and welcoming despite their situation, though he did not know their meaning. She was a small little thing, but fine legged and strong of heart by the looks of it. "Not too long" was his kind, baritone answer to the question she posed. He watched her curiously, reminded all too suddenly of Sonnet, despite their obvious differences. She had been a dainty thing, too, though Sonnet had been raised by a half-mad mother and a disinterested father, and had clung to her adopted brother like sand to glue. Reich felt both elated and heartbroken at the memory, though the more he looked at the bright-eyed girl before him, the more resolute he became. She was not Sonnet - she was tough, and smart to have been surviving out here alone for what looked like a while.

"I am Reichenbach, Guardian of the Throat" he offered, smiling, "How long have you been out here alone? Where are your parents?" The thought that she might have been abandoned tightened the muscles along his hefty neck, having been in a similar position himself as a child. How bruised and battered had his soul been back then? He'd been destructive, torn up and almost a savage by the time he'd met Rhaegar - and worse, he'd been mourning a vanished mother and a dead father. He could not stand by and see another child abused in such a way, not in good conscience, not knowing what he knew. So slowly, while he awaited an answer, he began to devise a proposal.

@Bellanaris
please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost myself somewhere; return if found - by Reichenbach - 04-25-2017, 09:34 PM