the Rift

Keep it Light [OPEN]

Gulliver Posts: 18
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
.A.
The water cooled him, and he let himself sigh with content.  Though it washed away his sweat, his dirty hide turned it murky.  He lifted his head out of the creek, re-positioning it towards the bank.  At least that will keep it out of his nostrils.  He could feel the cold numbing his sore muscles and reducing the inevitable swelling of his joints.  He could fall asleep in the water, and he almost did.  The sound of approaching hooves brought him back to consciousness however, and he jerked upward.  The rapid movement renewed his aches, and he fought the urge to jump to his feet and rush off.  With a huff, he twisted his neck until the stranger came into view.  The newcomer seemed in good spirits, so the man refrained from throwing him a scowl.

"Hallo! How's the water?"

The smaller horse was quite perky and seemed unaware that he had interrupted Gulliver's nap.  Gulliver tilted his head like a canine at the man's unusually low tone.  He must be much older then he looks, even though the small, winged horse looked almost child-like in stature.  His appearance amused Gulliver, dissipating whatever hard feelings he had for the stranger.  The larger stallion pushed his front limbs forward, rocking into a standing position.  He winced a little as he watched his new acquaintance take a sip from the dirty water.

"It has done what I needed, though if you wish for a drink, it is much clearer upstream."

The stallion was painfully aware of his voice cracking. His exhaustion is taking a toll on more then his muscles. He stepped out of the water, shaking his body and sending water droplets flying around him and loosening his mane from his soaked neck. The feeling of it sticking to him was irritating. Turning his heels, he faced the pegasus, clearing his throat.

"I am called Gulliver. Some call me Gully, if you prefer. Do you reside near here?"

He walks. | "He talks." | He thinks.

OOC: I think Gulliver joining Dragon's Throat would be splendid! Thank you for linking all of that info for me. I have been doing lots of reading on the lands, and I would prefer Gully be in a herd, rather then just wandering. The man needs structure!
@Pippigrin

Messages In This Thread
Keep it Light [OPEN] - by Gulliver - 04-14-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: Keep it Light [OPEN] - by Pippigrin - 04-15-2017, 01:05 AM
RE: Keep it Light [OPEN] - by Gulliver - 04-16-2017, 04:04 AM
RE: Keep it Light [OPEN] - by Pippigrin - 04-17-2017, 06:37 AM
RE: Keep it Light [OPEN] - by Gulliver - 04-17-2017, 09:14 PM