the Rift

Heal A Broken Soul || Avira

Avira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A . v . i . r . A
pegasus | mare | 15.2hh | 8 years | unclaimed

When words began to flow from his mouth to her ear, she listened. Keenly. Her electric eyes never wandering from the vision in her mind as his story unfolded in graphics. Bits and pieces of guessings held captive in her imagination.

So he did have a love. DID. Power could truly tear one apart and control them with all they have. Abyss, a perfect example. With his story still ringing about in her ears she paused and let everthing sink in. By the time silence had accompanied them both for a few moments she looked up to him. "Power can truly tear us all apart but second chances are alwasy a given. Abyss, you had to witness everything you held dear vanish and for that I give you my respect. That takes a truly strong person to refrain from durastic measures such as suicide and insanity," she paused "you have been given wisdom from this. Giving you the chance to understand and to learn. You call what you once were, Great, I call what you can become again, Great." a smile warming her lips.

"Abyss, lust can not fill an aching heart. That takes time and love. Love you must find again. Do not fret, they say there is only one true being out there for us, but they are wrong. There are a few. We do not only fall in love once. It happens many times and only once is it permanent. Forever. Your queens, was not permanent. Or she would still be with you my dear." sympathy crawling from her eyes to his. Avira reached out her muzzle and intended to rub her velvet across his face. Wiping the cold wet tear from the surface.

Messages In This Thread
Heal A Broken Soul || Avira - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 05:53 PM
RE: Heal A Broken Soul || Avira - by Avira - 10-31-2012, 08:29 PM
RE: Heal A Broken Soul || Avira - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 09:09 PM
RE: Heal A Broken Soul || Avira - by Avira - 10-31-2012, 09:58 PM
RE: Heal A Broken Soul || Avira - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: Heal A Broken Soul || Avira - by Avira - 11-01-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: Heal A Broken Soul || Avira - by Abyss - 11-10-2012, 09:42 PM
RE: Heal A Broken Soul || Avira - by Avira - 11-11-2012, 01:39 PM