the Rift

[OPEN] When the day is long [EARTH - return]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

ISOPIA
Consider your origin. You were not formed to live like brutes but to follow virtue and knowledge.

Isopia had completed her quest just as quickly as she was able. Even so, it had taken her a few days longer than she had planned. The demi-goddess had not accounted for the fact that others would need to be coaxed into offering their assistance (as with Volterra in the Dragon's Throat, or Erebos in the Basin), or that she would be held up by conversations regarding what she was doing. Still, Isopia thought she had made good time on her task. She might have stopped at the Edge before coming to the veins to find Dragomir, but decided against it. If her Father had more scolding that he wanted to offer, she'd rather hear it alone.

With both her gold and bronze dragons at her side, Isopia landed softly before her Father's shrine. Despite the fact that she knew that the broken stones held no real intrinsic power, she nevertheless instructed Hubris to place the helmet upon the altar.

"Father I have done as you have asked. I hope that this process of burning and cleansing will remove both the magic that I have placed upon this helmet, and my own sins for having taken it as my own." Her voice was solemn and soft, knowing that she did not need to yell, or kneel, or conduct any particular pomp or circumstance for her Father to hear her.

Iso's quest:

Isopia must:
- collect some fire

- take the helmet and the fire to a body of water, burn the helmet and then submerge it into the water. Perform this process for salt, fresh, and brackish water (so you'll have to do it three times). The order that you do the water types is up to you!

- and then bring the helmet back to the Veins

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
When the day is long [EARTH - return] - by Isopia - 04-17-2017, 10:20 AM