the Rift

[OPEN] When the day is long [EARTH - return]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

ISOPIA
Consider your origin. You were not formed to live like brutes but to follow virtue and knowledge.

She stood just as he predicted she would. Grasses and vines had woven themselves up her long and slender limbs, while the rocks and granite of the veins hardened themselves against (and seemingly into) her hooves. She looked as though she was a long-ago forgotten thing just like these shrines appeared to be, but she was just as full of life as they were. Isopia didn't mind waiting. It allowed her mind to stretch and explroe problems and curiosities that she hadn't otherwise had the opportunity to. It didn't necessarily occur to her that her Father was doing this intentionally. Then again, perhaps even if it had occurred to her, she would simply have deemed it part of her punishment.

She was at fault, after all.

Slowly her father rose from the earth and answered Isopia's lingering queries of whether or not her efforts had been enough. As he indicated that they were, and that the stick that they had covered with kerosine could be kept and would now burn on instruction, Hubris trilled happily. He of course had been carrying the stick for the majority of their quest, and now waved it happily and in appreciation towards the massive deity. Isopia, assuming her father could easily understand what the dragon was trying to communicate, did not bothering interpreting.

"I don't know what I was thinking when I took the helmet." Isopia mumbled, her voice soft with honesty. Her golden eyes roamed up to her Father's verdant stare and she sighed. "I really don't. I'll strive to ensure that it doesn't happen again. The compass I was given .. I think it will help."

Looking down at the now purified and free-of-enchantments helmet, and bit the inside of her lip. Although she was pleased that she had completed her quest so quickly, she wasn't particularly looking forward to seeking Dragomir out and returning the item. It was the final stage in her pennance, but even so, she felt a lingering wave of embarrassment. She was his former Czarina and now herdmate, and was forced to return his possessions to him like a common their. 

What was I thinking? she thought miserably, motioning towards Hubris to take hold of the item which could no longer be collapsed with her mind. 

"I'll see that this is returned to Dragomir." Swallowing hard, she turned her slender shoulders to leave, before casting a glance back over at her Father. "Th..Thank you for helping me with this." She said even more softly than before.

:O !!!!!!!!! ty!!!!!

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
When the day is long [EARTH - return] - by Isopia - 04-17-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: When the day is long [EARTH - return] - by Isopia - 04-19-2017, 01:39 PM