the Rift

[OPEN] looking to pass the time

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

- sometimes in the wind of change -

Peace comes and goes, takes on different forms in her life. Right now, she finds the ghosts of her old life are quiet, stilled by the hot summer sun. Or maybe by time, and she will only know for sure if Frostfall brings them rolling back in. But Corbin’s voice doesn’t plague her, and once in a while when it does come, she finds comfort in it now. More like memories than being haunted, and she doesn’t feel like she’s just likely to go mad with her guilt-ridden past. Guilt over things that she likely could not control, but still, she always wondered about the what if’s. Those fickle, awful, impossible questions.

But for her now, she finds herself at peace. But maybe it’s nothing to do with the weather or time, but rather the fact there are bigger worries pressing on her mind. Kaos is always a present threat, lingering in the back of her mind. She is not as brave as others, does not patrol in the Marsh, does not investigate the obelisk in hopes of finding answers. No, she prepares in her own way, by collecting herbs, by offering first aid lessons to the Edge. By questing for her own brand of healing magic, hoping to be overly equipped to keep their warriors alive.

But her thoughts are cut short by a familiar voice, and Lyanna turns to find her queen and friend. Her eyes light up and a smile creases her features, glad for a moment in which perhaps business won’t bury their desire to simply talk. “Aly!” she says, always glad to see her friend, her mentor, and her queen. “It has been too long. I would love to remedy that problem right now.” She closes the distance between them, reaching out to bump Alysanne’s neck with her nose if the other mare allows it.

Then, settling in for a nice conversation, she cocks her hind hoof and grins. “How have you been? Other than, I assume, busy being Queen and all that.” She says it with a grin, not blaming Aly one bit for being busy. After all, she grew up a Princess, and she knows what the role of Queen looks like. It’s not unfamiliar to her, and she never blamed her mother for having very little time for her children either. Why would she blame Aly now?

- we find our true direction -

lyanna

@Alysanne of course I don't mind! <3 It just means I have to use the matching tables

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
looking to pass the time - by Lyanna - 04-17-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: looking to pass the time - by Alysanne - 04-19-2017, 12:24 PM
RE: looking to pass the time - by Lyanna - 04-24-2017, 02:16 PM