the Rift

[OPEN] Between the woods and frozen lake

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard:

Who that? Duir asks, stopping to look over at the greenhouse, which I’d been making my way passed. Having taken to checking the caves around the realm from time to time after hearing that one of our own had laid in a coma for at least a season without notice, I don’t care about not having it happen again so much as I appreciate the time alone.

The breeze, pleasant at the height of the afternoon, tugs my dark forelock down across my cheek as I follow his stare towards where the pegasus is standing. Unsure exactly who she is, I shrug.

Someone who doesn’t live here, I tell him, before heading her way.

"Hey, can I help you with something?" like, showing you where the door is? my voice intones, despite the otherwise pleasant expression on my face, including the faintest traces of a smile; sure she’s not this far in without permission (or, if she is, what a fun day for me), I’m not immediately hostile, simply aloof, and a bit cold.

She doesn’t seem hurt, I think to myself, looking her over, my buck mentally agreeing with me, from where he’s stayed back towards my hindquarter, and watches the winged mare with a curious expression.

sing along, mockingbird; you don't affect me.

Image by TheArtlex@DA

@Lyanna

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Between the woods and frozen lake - by Lyanna - 04-17-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Rikyn - 04-28-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Lyanna - 05-01-2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Rikyn - 05-02-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Lyanna - 05-07-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Lyanna - 05-26-2017, 09:27 AM