the Rift

[OPEN] Between the woods and frozen lake

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
G L A S G O W

The greeting went well, it seemed to Glasgow, as Lyanna’s muzzle reached out for her neck. Standing tall and happily, the scarred mare allowed it, thankful to have a friend to talk to even if it was only for a short time. A brilliant smile grew on her scarred lips as they withdrew from one another and a wink was given from Lyanna. A small laugh escaped Glasgow’s lips breathlessly as she turned to look to Rikyn as they allowed him a chance to speak in their conversation, his smile only emphasized Glasgow’s more as she nodded to her Lord.

A small nod of her head was given to Duir as well, until his words reached her ears and another small giggle escaped her lips. “Let me know if you need any help with that.” She beamed. Everything was looking up for her now, good relations with her lord and lady, as well as the start of friendships in this strange land. It was sparse enough, too, that she felt comfortable wherever she went. She figured if her herdmates were steadfast enough to deal with the intensive winters here, then her face wouldn’t be frightening to them in the slightest – though it was a silly thought in all honesty.

When Rikyn left, she turned to look at Lyanna with that same brilliant smile. “How have you been? How’s the Edge?” She questioned with a tilt of her head, some guilt growing in her chest at the way she had left them when it seemed they really needed her. She hoped they had figured it out, gathered new glaziers and continued on.

"Talk."

kidnap me from my reality and crushed pieces in my soul,
color me outside the lines until my shattered heart is whole —

image credits

@Lyanna :D

Messages In This Thread
Between the woods and frozen lake - by Lyanna - 04-17-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Rikyn - 04-28-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Lyanna - 05-01-2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Rikyn - 05-02-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Glasgow - 05-03-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Lyanna - 05-07-2017, 08:42 AM