I Walked Your Path || Ktulu

Hototo Posts: 96
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2hh :: 3 years
Boom Boom!
HOTOTO</style>
   HE WHO IS BRAVE IS FREE.</style>

I did not like blood.

The smell of iron was something that made me feel quite sick, and so I avoided watching as mother made quick work of a meal for Bear. Instead, I found myself kicking up clods of snow while she did this, trying to push out of my mind the scene just over my shoulder. Mother was quite unaltered by violence, which was intriguing. She was stronger than I, perhaps, to be able to face so coldly the cruelty of pain as well as deal it onto others. I wonder if mother was ashamed of me as her son, as I had never allowed harm to befall any in my company, especially not as a consequence of my actions.

I recall quite bitterly that my mother had a particular skill fit for injury. To be able to cease the breath in another's throat, that was something that terrified me to imagine. Ktulu the Constrictor; that is what mother was called, and it was a fitting title. I glance over my shoulder in time to see the pool of blood forming, which I am calmly moved away from. I concede to my mother's guiding movements, swiftly moving in my ever straightening legs forward. They were almost completely recovered now, though my knees still bent awkwardly inward and occasionally slammed together if I moved to quickly. The knicks and scrapes and bald patches surrounding the joints were a testimony to this struggle, but I had an ease of movement that I sorely lacked in my early months.

I was profoundly glady to have found this freedom, for mother had left the Throat with little explanation, and since, we have been wondering Helovia aimlessly. I believe mother is planning something, but I have paid little heed to what it is. The world and the waxing of months is far more interesting to me than adult chit chat.

My bitoned eyes catch sight of a massive creature closing in, black in color which contrasts heavily with the snow world of the meadow. Automatically, I grow nervous, turning my head up to look at mother's crimson eyes. My tiny face holds a question that my voice does not pose, but the narrowing of her eyes and the silence she holds answers it immediately. We do not know this stranger, and he is potentially dangerous. Instinctually, even as his voice booms across the terrain, I move closer to mother's side, nudging her legs with my curling ram horns painted metallic. "He is big, mother," I whisper to her, worriedly glancing up at her while remaining at her side, glancing out from behind her muscled shoulder.
""

ooc; I hope you don't mind me jumping in. ^^ since toto was mentioned I figured it'd be okay.

Stock Providers: Horse, Wings, and Background.

Messages In This Thread
I Walked Your Path || Ktulu - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 06:01 PM
RE: I Walked Your Path || Ktulu - by Ktulu - 11-01-2012, 10:39 AM
RE: I Walked Your Path || Ktulu - by Abyss - 11-10-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: I Walked Your Path || Ktulu - by Hototo - 11-11-2012, 12:59 AM