the Rift

[OPEN] when life gives you lemons

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
a calm sea never made a skilled sailor
A chuckle escaped Sunjata’s darkened lips as Thea bounded toward him, her multiple heads dipping in the water, splashing every which way. The sentiment of finding this encounter entertaining also glimmered in his icy eyes as he nodded a hello to the hydra. Then, his attention turned to Syrena as she began to speak. He nodded to her then as she recalled his own name, flashing a cheery and slightly roguish grin her way. “Yes. You can call me Jata instead if you prefer.” He added in before she continued, talking of the water regardless of the weather. Another small chuckle escaped him as he nodded along in agreement, relaxing his wings in the water, splaying the tri toned blue plumes across the water, dragging one back to send a splash Thea’s way.

I’m quite fond of the water myself, despite being born with wings.” He admitted, his eyes lingering on the hydra before moving over to Syrena as she asked how he’d been. His clouded blue shoulders rolled in a slight shrug in response. “I’ve been good, I guess. I’ve been tasked with finding someone for the Throat, and in the mean time I’ve spent the other times searching for my sister.” He offered the information easily, feeling confident that Syrena wouldn’t go blabbing her mouth about his love for his sibling.

But, how have you been? Have they kept you busy?” He questioned with a tilt of his head, his icy eyes softening into a crystal blue as he looked upon the webbed mare curiously. His mane began to flop over slightly with the tilt, the length growing out a bit longer than he liked. Typically, Jata would keep it short in a mohawk, but the multi-hued blues were growing like a weed, splaying and sticking up randomly, especially when water was involved. Instead of appearing roguishly handsome like he’d prefer, he was sure he probably looked a bit ridiculous.

"Talk."

sunjata
image credits  ||  coding

@Syrena <3 :D

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
when life gives you lemons - by Syrena - 04-17-2017, 11:28 AM
RE: when life gives you lemons - by Sunjata - 05-24-2017, 01:48 AM
RE: when life gives you lemons - by Syrena - 05-26-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: when life gives you lemons - by Sunjata - 05-26-2017, 05:13 PM
RE: when life gives you lemons - by Syrena - 05-26-2017, 06:57 PM
RE: when life gives you lemons - by Sunjata - 05-30-2017, 12:10 AM