the Rift

[OPEN] when life gives you lemons

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
a calm sea never made a skilled sailor
It didn’t seem awkward for Sunjata, though had it been another time it would have been. Where before, he was wary of those without wings, finding them uneducated and barbaric in ways. Now, after having been in Helovia for quite some time now, he was getting over his deep rooted fears and wariness. And he had begun to admire the other creatures of the land a bit more. A soft chuckle escaped his dark lips as Thea made a screeching sound as he splashed her. A grin returning to his lips as she splashed him back, his pelt twitching as he lowered his head to the water and aimed to knock some water back her way.

I do not often see others out here.” And he nods in agreement. He hadn’t seen many people enjoying the water either. “I’m not sure why, but I haven’t either.” He admitted with another small chuckle. Yet the conversation began to shift to the question he had asked her previously, of if she was staying busy with tasks of the Throat. She spoke of refortifying their borders and outfitting the army, his brows raise entirely intrigued. “Oh, wow. That sounds like it might be quite the task.” His thickly accented voice rolled off his tongue in surprise. “If you need help, I can be some brawn if you need it.” He added in at the end.

But then she speaks of his sister and he nods slightly her way. “I’ll find her somewhere, whether she decided to try and abandon Helovia for home. She should know there’s nothing left.” And he laughed at this statement, though the fact there were so many truths to it. He sighed quietly at the end of it and offered a slight shrug, as if it didn’t bother him, but the thought still remained. How many had survived the attack, and would they end up here in Helovia? “Regardless, the Throat seems to be a decent place to stay. She chose not to take my offer to come.” He noted with another small awkward laugh.

"Talk."

sunjata
image credits  ||  coding

@Syrena i love those novels <3

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
when life gives you lemons - by Syrena - 04-17-2017, 11:28 AM
RE: when life gives you lemons - by Sunjata - 05-24-2017, 01:48 AM
RE: when life gives you lemons - by Syrena - 05-26-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: when life gives you lemons - by Sunjata - 05-26-2017, 05:13 PM
RE: when life gives you lemons - by Syrena - 05-26-2017, 06:57 PM
RE: when life gives you lemons - by Sunjata - 05-30-2017, 12:10 AM