the Rift

[OPEN] Curiosity killed the siren

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia
          Does your imagination try to make you what you wanted to be?
Because I'm sorry I do what I did, but it came naturally
It had been a while since Isopia had seen Syrena. Had it been since their conversation about what the siren could do in the Hidden Falls? When she had just been promoted to Storyteller? Isopia couldn't help but feel the weight of what her Father had done settle between her shoulder blades once again, at the sight of one of her old herd members. Although no one had called her out as a failure, Isopia still felt as though she'd failed some crucial responsibility. Her Father had said that it was his fault that the Hidden Falls had to be disbanded, and yet she was at its head when he had made that choice. Surely some of the blame fell to her?

Babel and Hubris glided towards where the wolf was currently touching the altar. If they flew to the top of it, they would be too high up to see what was happening, so instead the bronze and gold merely circled around it. Hubris trilled a warm and happy greeting to the wolf, while Babel watched with silent black eyes.

Hello Syrena." Isopia called. She wasn't much for hellos, but she had been working on her social niceties, and found that most responded better if she offered some polite greeting rather than just simply staring at them.

Isopia turned her golden eyes towards the altar, marvelling at the symbols pulsing dimly in the black rock. "I wonder why Kaos created this." She mused, more to herself than to the siren, but Syrena had always been rather clever, and if she wanted to insert herself into Isopia's ponderings she was more than welcome to.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Curiosity killed the siren - by Syrena - 04-17-2017, 02:37 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Isopia - 04-17-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Syrena - 04-19-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Isopia - 04-20-2017, 10:37 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Wessex - 04-20-2017, 03:41 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Syrena - 04-23-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Random Event - 04-27-2017, 10:06 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Isopia - 04-27-2017, 10:33 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Wessex - 05-02-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Syrena - 05-05-2017, 06:51 PM