the Rift

[OPEN] Curiosity killed the siren

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
She nods along with Isopia’s assertion that she’s seen what Kaos can do. “So have I. Or I assume it was him. He reanimated a bear one of our patrols took down in the Steppe. It was covered in ice, and very much dead a couple of minutes before." It was disconcerting to think that the thing might still be running around the hills surrounding the Basin even now, but she supposes there’s a good chance that with the ‘threat’ of the Patrol gone, it may have… died again. Zombie bears are no good. The two sides of Kaos make her feel very confused about the guy. Girl. Thing? Eh, we’ll go with guy. Why threaten them when they were simply protecting their own? Only to make her feel… better? Now.

Wessex takes another circle around the obelisk, the symbols no more than lines and squares and dots to her untrained eye. “Maybe… I do feel very strong. Like i’ve woken up from a restful sleep.” she muses, taking note of the other two mares’ positions, and then where she thought she’d been when the air changed. “It seems pretty specific to be position related, so… maybe it’s individual related?” Her head tilts to one side when she looks back at the skull-marked woman who has yet to give her name, and Syrena. Utter strangers who know each other… could it be that the altar is reacting to them, and not her? “Do we have something in common? I’m from the Basin, and somewhat new to Helovia, so I’m afraid I’m in the dark about a lot of things still.”

Her tail swings back and forth a little more animatedly, curiosity and a mild sort of agitation running through her. The mystery continues, and it feels like they are no closer than they are before. That is what's so frustrating.

I am Iron and I Forge Myself

@Syrena  @Isopia  
Late Wessex is late :/
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
Curiosity killed the siren - by Syrena - 04-17-2017, 02:37 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Isopia - 04-17-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Syrena - 04-19-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Isopia - 04-20-2017, 10:37 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Wessex - 04-20-2017, 03:41 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Syrena - 04-23-2017, 06:09 PM