[PRIVATE] undo

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
[Image: debejr.jpg]
T I L N E Y

"BARTHOLOMEO"
The lonesome roar of the lion came from his pacing stance above the cliff top, his pale hooves rummaging over the mucky sea-sprayed surface. The grief and violence within slipped out the flaxen man's nostrils in a booming snort, the kind that could be heard from miles and echoed like the thwack of breaking bone off of each surrounding pine.
"Tell me it is not true--" The chestnut barked, knowing full well that he had only his own ears to listen to the cries of his throbbing mind.

Pausing upon the cliff's edge the stag watched with wide, glazed eyes as a stray shard of limestone tumbled to the water hundreds of feet beneath. The destruction that one hoof beat upon the clifftop had caused was enough to offer the doctor a plain taste of the capability of his rage and the fury the boiled beneath his sweat-sheened skin. Another stomp was given, green eyes watching over a clenched jaw as a whole boulder slid from his place, plummeting to the abyss below. The Doctor, one who had never taken liberties in unleashing his anger upon others or his surroundings before, had finally broken the lid off what was a most intoxicating drug; the kind that offered respite in destruction and demolition, the power of which came from one simple form - watching as life burned.

True anguish was unknown to the ginger stag, but grief was well known. To watch his sister leave as if he, Maude, Bart and Arah were not enough for her had sparked a coldness he had not felt in a long time.
So it was upon his brother's inevitable approach that the physician turned upon his hocks to face the other betrayer.
"Tell me it is not true!" he boomed, pale hooves taking him in a sweeping circle around the privateer "You knew she was out there... galavanting with some barbarian from the throat? OUR sister? OUR little Aelf?"  

Brittle, shaking paces took the fuming stag away from the man of the sea, a man who until now he was so incredibly proud to call his brother. After this, however, Tilney was unsure just how many siblings remained.
"I know our moral compasses do not align, brother, but I do not subscribe to your version of this world."

Hippocritical tilney is hippocritical
for @Bartholomeo set after aelf leaves. maude can come too if she wants to watch LOL @Maude

stock image l love, space

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
undo - by Tilney - 04-18-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: undo - by Bartholomeo - 04-26-2017, 02:36 PM
RE: undo - by Maude - 04-27-2017, 08:21 AM
RE: undo - by Tilney - 05-02-2017, 12:58 AM
RE: undo - by Bartholomeo - 05-20-2017, 09:59 AM