the Rift

They call me the breeze [ open spar! ]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
isopia

Isopia couldn't help but feel rather ... listless. Although she had duties and obligations within her new herd, she'd actually completed or discharged most of them. Things with Volterra were still...weird, she hadn't seen Zero in a while, Ros and Aithniel were sort of away, and although she saw Mesec often enough in the edge, he had kids, and that was still sort of strange to her (despite the fact that out of the four of them, technically she'd given birth first). Kaos stuff was happening and yet...she still felt empty. Without purpose. 

So she did something rather uncharacteristic: she decided to let her overly active mind rest and work her body instead.

The fields stretched out before her, a sea of greens dotted with the rainbow buds of a million different flowers. A warm breeze caused waves of grass to billow, making the sweet scent of clover waft towards her every now and then. The sun was high above, and already the parts of her body covered by her cloak were beginning to sweat, but she didn't mind. 

"I am here to spar!" She called loudly, spinning around so that her golden eyes could survey the area for an opponent. At her side, Babel and Hubris searched to see if anyone would answer the call as well. If Iso's opponent had a companion, perhaps they would insert themselves into the spar. If not, they'd likely just sit on the sidelines amusing themselves until their bonded was done with her training. 

Open spar! 

WC: 251
Attack: 0/3 *feel free to attack first!
Setting: Heavenly Fields around noon.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
They call me the breeze [ open spar! ] - by Isopia - 04-18-2017, 02:29 PM