the Rift

They call me the breeze [ open spar! ]

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

[Image: 9a4uiv.jpg]R E I C H E N B A C H
DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE WILD THINGS GO?

Having come directly from his meeting with the Sun God, Reichenbach was feeling quite pleased with himself. His wounds were completely healed and he felt vital and strong thanks to the warm wave of wind his deity had blessed him with, so instead of heading directly back to the Throat, he chose to wander. It had always been pleasing to him, to tread without direction, the only company being those he stumbled across - though sometimes just the simple jangle of his gypsy coins was enough to keep him company as his heart chose which direction to step. Today he trod happily toward the Heavenly Fields, silver eyes bright with an eagerness to reach the pretty little spot and perhaps strike up a conversation with whoever might be lingering there. The sun was pleasant upon his mahogany back, bringing out the russet tones to his simple, dark coat and shining upon the ebony curls that caused him such nuisance.

"I am here to spar!"

Came the elegant call, causing Reich to sweep his long lashed eyes across the field in surprise until they settled on the dainty figure of Isopia. He hadn't met the Mountain, but had heard rumours of her impressive appearance. The rumours did not lie - Reichenbach allowed himself to stare unabashed at her wingspan and markings, the delicate line of her cheekbone and jaw, even her handsome crimson cloak. If a spar was what she was searching for... well, he'd been fully healed by the Sun God, so why not? Also this presented a wonderful opportunity to meet the Worlds Edge Seer. "I will spar with you!" He called out, the musical tones in his baritone voice lilting and swelling beautifully despite the simple sentence.

Reich wasted no time, throwing himself into a swift canter toward his winged opponent. Having seen how much of an advantage having wings had been for Pip, he didn't want to see exactly how much of an advantage it could be for Isopia. The muscles in his shoulders and haunches rippled and strained as he bounded forward, leaping toward the Seer with teeth bared and his front hooves raised in an attempt to both bite at her neck and slam his hefty hooves down on her wing-joint. If he could injure her wings it might even the playing field a little.

@Isopia
WC: 537
Attack: 1/3
Summary: Reich bounds toward Isopia, leaps with his front legs extended and teeth bared attempting to bite Isopia's face/neck area and slam his hooves onto the area where her wing joins her body.

I'm so excited to be writing with Isopia, I adore her!

please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
RE: They call me the breeze [ open spar! ] - by Reichenbach - 04-19-2017, 04:49 AM