the Rift

They call me the breeze [ open spar! ]

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

[Image: 9a4uiv.jpg]R E I C H E N B A C H
DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE WILD THINGS GO?

Too late, he leaped, and too late his teeth snapped... On empty air as Isopia performed one of the most elegant, exquisite leaps he'd ever seen, aided by those troublesome wings. Her flight was rhythmic and graceful, the flutter and snap of her crimson cloak only adding to the vision as he followed her path with disbelieving eyes. The earth came rushing toward him and once again, too late, he realised that he was going to land badly. Very badly. Indeed when he hit the ground his right fetlock crumpled a little, bending at quite the odd angle and sending strands of pain twanging upward as he struggled to maintain balance after such a strong leap, his haunches straining and pulling as he turned in a cloud of dust and grass seeds to watch Isopia land daintily only a few feet from him. Pulling his lips into a disappointed snarl, Reich once again began to feel the tremors of temper that he so often had difficulty controlling. "I suppose that wasn't entirely fair of me" came the wise, cool reply. Reich couldn't help it: he laughed. "I suppose not... but if I had wings, I wouldn't be hanging around on the ground either-"

A dragon made of rock soared toward him on swift wings, causing Reich to jump aside swiftly mid-sentence. He grinned, raising his brows in a jovial challenge as the dragon soared past his bulky mahogany shoulder, dancing on his two hind hooves in a half-rear as he avoided placing too much pressure on his painful right forefoot. "Now that was cheeky!" He carolled, testing the potential sprain subtly before slipping closer to his well-trained opponent, silver eyes both sharply intent and bright with buoyant curiosity. Isopia was a considerably strong fighter, something that went to show that you didn't have to be named warrior to actually be one. It was something Reich wholeheartedly agreed with, having Pippigrin as a best friend meant he got to see a fair amount of discrimination against the hobbits small size - there were those that thought he couldn't, or shouldn't, have the position he did despite the little warriors battle skills. The same could be said of Isopia - she was the World's Edge Seer, not their Gladiator, yet here she was... as fierce an opponent as the strongest of the Throat's warriors. He liked that. He liked that a lot.

So it was with pleasure and a keenness in his blood that Reich surged forward, aiming to slam his strong shoulder against Isopia and throw her off balance or simply bruise her. Simultaneously, he bared his capable teeth and tried to latch onto her slim neck, hoping to get a solid hold so that he could anchor himself and shake the Seer roughly.

@Isopia Oh man our rolls must be cursed! haha
WC: 465
Attack: 2/3
Summary: Reich throws his shoulder forward, aiming to hit Isopia's chest while biting for a hold on her neck.

please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
RE: They call me the breeze [ open spar! ] - by Reichenbach - 04-21-2017, 03:10 AM