the Rift

They call me the breeze [ open spar! ]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
isopia
Isopia can feel the satisfying absorption as her hooves strike Reich. Though she can't tell precisely where she has hit, she assumes her accuracy has been more or less apt. Though she doesn't revel in his grunt of pain, it does confirm that from a strategic point of view, she has been successful.

As the stallion turns about to face her, she assumes that he'll offer her some witty rejoinder about some body part or another that has been or hit, or will be hit during the course of their spar, but he doesn't. Instead, he simply comes straight towards her.

Isopia is not master strategist, but what she has learned of battle suggests that, given he has not used magic against her yet, that he probably has none to use. Without a horn or wings, all he has at his disposal is his body, which is coming nearer and nearer to hers every moment. Understanding this in hardly more than the blink of an eye, Isopia does something some might call less than sportsman-like.

She tries to trip him.

Although Isopia is large, she has worked hard to make herself as nubile and light on her feet as possible. Given that Reich turned to face her before charging her way, she had more than enough time to once again evade his attack, although this time without the use of her wings. As she slipped by him, she reached out with magic to create a barrier of earth - about knee-high - and tried to raise it in front of him. Her goal was to place it close enough to him that he wouldn't be able to see it and simply leap over it (for it wasn't that high), but that he would instead trip over it in his haste, or annoyance at having missed her once again.

"I don't believe I caught your name-" She called after him, her voice sterile and academic as always.

lol omg.

WC: 324
Attack: 3/3
Setting: Heavenly Fields around noon.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: They call me the breeze [ open spar! ] - by Isopia - 05-02-2017, 03:46 PM