the Rift

They call me the breeze [ open spar! ]

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

[Image: 9a4uiv.jpg]R E I C H E N B A C H
DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE WILD THINGS GO?

The sore muscles of his hind legs were complaining all too much for Reich's happiness as he surged forward, a wall of muscle and power - and yet a wall that still stood shorter than his long legged opponent. His nose had begun to drip with crimson blood and it ached constantly, an irritation that was difficult to ignore as he bounded forward. He was nimble and sure on his feet, fumbling and stumbling was never an option for the grace-bound son of the desert... until it was. How could he have forgotten so soon the abilities that Isopia grasped in her powerful hands? A barrier of earth rose almost underneath him and in a move that would have looked excellent in slow motion - Reich fell. His forelegs tapped the tip of the earth wall and the rest of him followed, crumpling bit by bit. His front legs folded and he was sent barreling into the earth of the Heavenly Fields in a mess of ebony curls, jangling coins and bruised skin. Thankfully he'd had the sense to strain his already painful neck upward to avoid landing on his face, though his chin had slammed rather poetically into the ground - consequently rattling every tooth he owned.

However, it was not his mouth he was worried about, his chest having slammed and slid upon the grass, leaving a hefty, dirt-ridden path behind him. Silence fell as he lay there, gasping, heaving, blinking.

A croaky laugh escaped his lips, the only evidence that he was alive and well. Slowly, slowly, he raised his tender body from the earth. His knees were a mess of grass stains, dirt and grazes, and his chest hadn't fared much better - though they didn't look like much, the grazes upon his chest and chin stung and his ribs ached from the collision. With a final, tender shake Reich tossed his head upward and toward Isopia "Reichenbach" was his choked answer, a bloody grin accompanying his name. After a few moments he began to walk delicately toward her, wryly taking in her almost perfect frame - they both knew who had come off worse in this fight.

"I would say it's been a pleasure but.... ah well, it HAS been a pleasure getting my ass kicked by you, Isopia of the Edge" a rough laugh found its way out through the soreness in his chest.

WC: 396
Summary: Reich is v sore haha but admires Isopia

please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
RE: They call me the breeze [ open spar! ] - by Reichenbach - 05-03-2017, 10:26 PM