the Rift

[OPEN] Basin blunder

Akumi Posts: 24
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 years (Bird Song) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Rose
Akumi watched as Noah looked to the mountains and all around. “Yep, Helovia is pretty much all of this and more.” she explained, “There are many other regions to this place, though none I have explored. I plan to at some point though. The Aurora Basin is the only other place I’ve been to besides the World’s Edge and the Threshold. You’ve been there too, the Threshold is on the outskirts of Helovia and its the only way to get in here unless you have wi-“ she stopped mid-sentence realizing her mistake. He did have wings, so that doesn’t necessarily mean he walked here. Shutting her eyes for a moment looking to recover from such a blind statement, she continued. “I mean well if you flew here thats different I suppose.. But if you walked here like me then you would’ve gone through that area.” Though embarrassment at such a careless mistake still lingered, she gave herself praise for possibly saving herself from seeming, well.. not-so-bright.

Her curved ears turned themselves attentively to Noah’s every word. She watched the tiny velvet-like hairs on his lips vibrate and the longer sensory hairs move move about. Looking into his brilliant green eyes, she almost missed the answer to her question. “An island?” Akumi repeated with fascination. She loved beaches but the last time she’d ever touched a hoof to sand was far too long ago for her to fully remember. She still enjoyed looking at them from the World’s Edge atop quite a very large cliff; or edge if you will. Not wanting to rudely pry but feeling the need to cure her ever hungering curiosity she speaks, “Would you mind telling me about it? I’d be very interested to know about such a place, I really love beaches.” Akumi said, hopeful that he might be willing to spread his knowledge to her.

While awaiting an answer Akumi shifted her eyes to look at his wings for a moment that seemed shorter than it actually was. She examined the muscles and bone structure that connected him in such an intricate way. How the feathers grew into the flesh-like area that covered the wings. They looked warm and soft on his body. To her they seemed like a great source of warmth in this somewhat cold place. Thinking about the cold made her noticeably shiver. She was used to the very hot Tallsun climate in the edge but here, Tallsun fighting with the cold region, gave an unfamiliar feeling of chill followed by warmth repeatedly.

She waited patiently for his response for a chance to hear his smooth creamy voice in her ears once more.

Akumi

image credit

______________________________________________________________________________________
@noah OOC: hey guys I’m so sorry it took so long to reply, had family issues :((
Someday somebody will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Messages In This Thread
Basin blunder - by Noah - 04-18-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Basin blunder - by Akumi - 04-20-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Basin blunder - by Noah - 04-21-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: Basin blunder - by Akumi - 04-23-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: Basin blunder - by Nora - 04-23-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: Basin blunder - by Noah - 04-24-2017, 05:08 AM
RE: Basin blunder - by Akumi - 04-27-2017, 10:25 AM
RE: Basin blunder - by Nora - 05-01-2017, 08:14 PM
RE: Basin blunder - by Noah - 05-02-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: Basin blunder - by Akumi - 05-05-2017, 12:51 PM
RE: Basin blunder - by Nora - 05-19-2017, 09:25 PM