the Rift

[PRIVATE] Y'all gon' make me lose my mind

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
A quote can go here yay!
what if it's two lines?

I don't know what's happened to my bonded. In the days and weeks since our last run in with her daughter and watching her bond to that pup... It's like, well it's... Okay so she has lost her damn mind. She's wandered around and done nothing but hunt for that poor winged brat that knocked her up. It's like she is so desperate to find him, to get back in her asshole Father's good graces...

Shut up Miles! Stop telling my story! It's not fuckin your story to tell! I scream at him mentally. Hell I don't even know who he's talking to. But back to business. I've got to find this stallion and I've got to find him NOW! Dad will be expecting me back soon with those wings in tow. If not, well I will be nothing to him anymore. Not worth a damn thing more than those horn heads or bird brains. Dad said so himself.

Miles paces on my back, as if he's going to help. He's thought i'm crazy for even going on this task. Maybe I am. Maybe I am that desperate to belong among family. I was a fool to rebel against him. Now i've got to pay the price.... But if I don't find him soon.... Well... I'm at least gonna bloody my hooves....

"Talk?"

No one else post unless tagged please

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-19-2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Vitani - 04-19-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-27-2017, 02:24 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Vitani - 04-27-2017, 02:43 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-27-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Volterra - 04-28-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-30-2017, 06:53 AM