the Rift

[PRIVATE] Y'all gon' make me lose my mind

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

The sound of hooves coming towards us scares me. The last time I had been around any fighting, was when the Falls had been invaded and everything had changed. Have to fight. You need to protect Tori. I know. As the mare broke wildly though to where we stood, she takes aim at me. I shove Tori to the side, who stumbles off bumping Sarabi out of the way as well. I take the chest to chest slam from the bigger mare. Together we move backward, and as she snaps out at my neck I do the same to her. But it's useless. Her size and weight shove me backward untill I lose my balance and fall to the dirt.

As her legs and belly pass over me I try to keep my head out of the way. I can here another scuffle close by, and see Sarabi fighting a kitsune that I can only imagine belongs to our attacker. "RUN TORI! GO FIND YOUR PAPA!" As I go to stand up, I feel the mare standing over me. The way she stands, keeps me from regaining my hooves. No no no! It can NOT end like this!

Sarabi feels my panic, and tries to break away from the fight with the kitsune to come to my aid. Tori is still to close for her to use her fire raining magic without risking her harm as well. I am sorry Sarabi..... I mentally speak to my bonded. I am to tired to use any magic that flows in my body, as I have used two of them very recently. A hoof lightly presses on my withers, painfully shoving me over to my side. No, I won't die like this! Not in front of my daughter! I squeal and kick, but it does no good. "I love you Tori. Tell your Papa, I love him too." I may not love the man in the romantic sense of the word, but Volterra was my best friend, the father of my precious daughter. If this was the end for me, I wanted him to know that. I glance to Sarabi, as the mare seems to square up over me. The hellhound is fighting desperately with the kitsune, her jaws finally closing over it's throat. Save Tori, and then join me... I am sorry....

And the hooves come crashing down on my skull with a sick thud....

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Messages In This Thread
Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-19-2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Vitani - 04-19-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-27-2017, 02:24 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Vitani - 04-27-2017, 02:43 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-27-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Volterra - 04-28-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-30-2017, 06:53 AM