the Rift

[PRIVATE] Y'all gon' make me lose my mind

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
A quote can go here yay!
what if it's two lines?

I watch as a necklace seems to change to an armor of sorts. I'd wear that with pride after I kill this little runt. The emptiness inside me, the missing connection of Miles is clear. But I shove it aside. All that matters right now, is killing this little...

Another arrives and shoves his way between us. I scream in rage, his words slamming into me but falling on a deaf ear. "Merida?" Oh how what I take as shock rolls in his voice. "Oh YES brother dear." I start to move around him, boldly attempting to go right in front of him. "Merida, stop! This is my daughter. This is your niece." "Do I look like I give a SHIT?!" I scream at him. "The little bitch is going to die just like her pathetic mother"

With that, I try to leap around the bulk that is my half brother. The child may be blood, but spilling blood brings HONOR! Honor is what I need to go back home.

"Talk?"

@Volterra - let the fun begin!

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-19-2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Vitani - 04-19-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-27-2017, 02:24 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Vitani - 04-27-2017, 02:43 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-27-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Volterra - 04-28-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-30-2017, 06:53 AM