the Rift

!! Lullaby [Open]

Noxia Posts: 10
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 3 years (born Tallsun || Year 5)
Abba
Noxia
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
Laughing. All of the laughing. Well, it wasn't really much laughing. It was more like a lilting giggle at the pure shock on Nox's face. So. Uh. Apparently like a lot of others here have wings. This is... weird. Wait. Magic? Magic?! Her mouth dropped again, eyes widening in more of a panic. "M-Magic? There's magic too. What kind of crazy dream is this?!" she says, almost mumbling it out. Right after that, though the mare said that magic was probably also new, realizing it after the fact.

Nox's ears flick around - showing the awkwardness of the encounter as she felt the nerves all across her body lighting up in a slight panic. She could hear her heart in her ears, afraid that someone else might drop into the interaction and push her to her limit for the moment.

Nox. It won't be the end of the world if someone else appears. I know you think it will be, but it definitely won't be.

Lyanna. Lyanna. Lyanna. She rolls the name around in her brain in an attempt to memorize it. Oh, who are you kidding? Your anxiety will probably kick in and you'll completely forget her name by the next time you meet her anyways. Then, with the nod of the other mare's head Nox begins to follow the black mare as she (hopefully) led her toward the border and out of this damn forest.

As they move, more words fill the air. Helovia. Threshold. World's Edge. Dragon's Throat. Aurora Basin. Cliffs. That sounded... dangerous? Dangerous but beautiful in a sense. Nox nods her head quietly for a moment before allowing words to start to filter out of her mouth. It's a slow stream - hesitant in nature, and certainly one that might portray her unease with social interactions as well as the new situation. "Are they nice? The herds I mean. I just... I really don't want any trouble. I-I didn't mean to intrude in this land." She really hoped that no one else would drop in. She really hoped that nothing strange would happen. She really hoped that everything would just start start to even out - that her heart would stop racing in her ears before she had difficulties breathing. Because, holy shit, she was talking to a horse with wings. And there was magic. And some horses could fly. And there were so many different lands. And she just didn't know anymore. She. Didn't. Know.

Image Credit

@Lyanna

Messages In This Thread
!! Lullaby [Open] - by Noxia - 04-19-2017, 08:34 AM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Lyanna - 04-19-2017, 08:59 AM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Noxia - 04-20-2017, 01:20 AM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Lyanna - 04-22-2017, 05:37 PM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Noxia - 04-24-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Lyanna - 04-26-2017, 12:01 PM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Noxia - 04-27-2017, 12:08 AM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Lyanna - 04-27-2017, 09:15 AM