the Rift

!! Lullaby [Open]

Noxia Posts: 10
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 3 years (born Tallsun || Year 5)
Abba
Noxia
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
There is a small sigh as she tries to get comfortable with the situation. Her eyes lingered along the tree-line, watching as the trees seemed to shift a little. The thinning of the trees is minimal, but it appears to change at the very least. The mare says that she is willing to answer whatever questions that Nox had, before saying that there would be some way to get used to it all. But, what questions did she even have? She didn't know. It was all so much, her brain was starting to fry. Nerves firing too quickly and thoughts fading to the idea that her whole body was tight.

Well, at least the herds were all nice. Or, they were supposedly nice. Open arms? That sounded lovely. Especially if there was no requirement to stay while Nox tried to get her bearings in this new place. She ponders over the thought for a while before she is shaken from her thoughts with a question. She catches the whole question but it takes her a moment. "What? Oh. Wait. Where I'm from. Uh. I guess - I guess you could say it was a small herd situated in land surrounded by a bunch of i-islands?" She sighs, baby blue eyes closing as she remembers the life she used to have down there.

Well. You're only remembering the parts your brain allows you to remember, Nox. I hope you know that. But, who am I kidding. You probably don't even realize it. Hell. You still think your parents are just missing and that they'll show up again at some point.

As she finishes speaking the breaking of a branch from an animal scares her. Her hooves scatter across the ground as she shies off to the side in an attempt to flee away from whatever was going to attack her. Nostrils flared, eyes wide, she finally gains sight of a squirrel. "C-can I stay with you?" she stutters, pausing for a moment. "I don't think I'm exactly fit for this whole... a-alone t-thing..."

Image Credit

@Lyanna

Messages In This Thread
!! Lullaby [Open] - by Noxia - 04-19-2017, 08:34 AM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Lyanna - 04-19-2017, 08:59 AM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Noxia - 04-20-2017, 01:20 AM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Lyanna - 04-22-2017, 05:37 PM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Noxia - 04-24-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Lyanna - 04-26-2017, 12:01 PM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Noxia - 04-27-2017, 12:08 AM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Lyanna - 04-27-2017, 09:15 AM