the Rift

Time to earn your stripes - [Wessex vs. Zunden]

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare

She stood on the edge of the Basin relaxing in the sun her muscles tensing and relaxing thoughtfully. Her mind rolled slowly over thoughts of sparing, and sex. Those two things being her favorite things in her life. Blood and pleasure. A small smile spread languidly over her grey features. Which would she rather have right now? She turned the options over in her mind. If it was sex she would only settle for the best, now she was home anyway. Out on the road she had lowered her standards. How she had her mix matched eyes on General and Lord of these lands. Her thin tail swished lazily behind her as she thought of the handsome men she had grown up with. Of course she would settle for horned or non, as long as there were no feathers involved. Her father had taught her she was better than any Pegasus could ever be.

Her eyes fluttered closed for a moment thinking of muscles and sweat. A quiver ran visibly over her dapple body. She drifted into her own mind relaxing after searching for her brother and son. Ever since she had been accepted back into her home of ice she had stuck to the edges of the Basin or the wilds. She was sure now that the two she sought were really gone. Her heart clenched at the thought of never seeing either one of them again. A sigh of regret ruffled her nostrils, before a voice called for her.

'What kind of solider I am?' Anger surged through her body as she turned towards the heart of the herd. Who had the right to question her abilities? A frown pulled her dark lips down and narrowed her eyes. She walked forward slowly up the rise in order to look down upon the herd. As her robust body crested the rise green and yellow eyes moving over the landscape looking for the source of the insult. A lone grey and spiked mare stood in a wide open space waiting for her.

She rolled her shoulders before moving into a fast trot to warm up her muscles. She emptied her mind as she drew closer. She knew the names of the Corporals, but that was it. Was this one of them? If it wasn't she would make sure they never questioned her again. 'Hell, who am I kidding, I don't care if she is ranked. She wont second guess my skills after this.'

She slowed as she neared the taller mare gauging her carefully. Besides the massive amount of spikes, and her height, she didn't seem to have any major advantages. The two grey's seemed evenly matched. 'Well, this will be a fun fight at least.' She smiled as she stopped a few feet away from the other. "You rang?" She dipped her head in greeting before meeting the mare's golden eyes. It was funny to her that they both had at least one golden eye as well as a steel pelt. 'How ironic.' Her eyes never left the mare's face, but her mind turned to the spikes on her tail. Those wouldn't be easy to avoid. 'My best bet is staying close, it'd be risky for her to slap that thing around if she might get herself.'

Her wire marked leg pawed at the ground as she braced to charge her. "If you want to test my skills, that must mean you're a Corporal." She paused for a moment before continuing, "Be careful what you ask for." She chuckled before racing towards the mare her attention on the mare's chest, the best place to see movements before they happened. She lowers her head slightly hoping to ram the other with the hard flat part between her sharpened horns. Maybe she can at least knock her off balance and pin her bothersome tail down. The promise of blood made sweat pop over her hide. Instead of racing away like she normally would do, the mare lashed her right front leg out trying to catch the mare's left fore. She had to stay close and avoid the mace attached to her opponent.

-----------------------
Talking"
OOC; 1/3 Zunden charges Wessex and tries to ram her with the flat part on her poll between her horns, then she tries to paw her left front leg with her right one all while staying close to Wessex
Words/Tags;   @Wessex Sorry this took so long!
image credit
- table by Niki -
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to earn your stripes - [Wessex vs. Zunden] - by Zünden - 05-02-2017, 04:43 AM