the Rift

[PRIVATE] Helmet hair

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
the mountain that knows.

[I know it's already in your records, but I figured we could wrap this up IC? :D]

Isopia was amazed how readily her mind referred to the Edge as home. She'd never really had that same association with the Falls...it had been her place of residence; a place she'd been tethered to because of her dead child and her Father. But the Edge? She chose to come back here. Maybe that's why it felt like she sort of belonged.

Only now, returned with the newly-cleansed helmet in her possession, she merely felt like a bad child returning home to own up to her faults. And in a way, that's exactly what it was she was about to do. "Find him." She said to Hubris and Babel, who took off in opposite directions searching for the metal-worker.

Isopia stood with Dragomir's helmet nestled under one wing. It had been cleansed of the enchantments she had placed upon it and was finally returned back to the state it had been in when she had stolen it from the crafter. What was I  thinking? She wondered again with a soft sigh. Isopia hadn't seen the stallion since their latest round of hot-tub preparations, and wasn't exactly sure where to find him.

Searching on the ground while her dragons scoured for him from above, she hoped this wouldn't take too terribly long.

@Dragomir

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Helmet hair - by Isopia - 04-20-2017, 10:51 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Dragomir - 04-24-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Isopia - 04-24-2017, 10:35 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Dragomir - 04-26-2017, 08:08 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Isopia - 04-27-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Dragomir - 05-04-2017, 12:21 PM