the Rift

[PRIVATE] Helmet hair

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
the mountain that knows.

He comes quite quickly, all things considered. The Edge is huge, and there is a better than likely chance that he wasn't even in the Edge to begin with. That Babel has managed to find him and direct him back to the demi-goddess before the sun has moved much is by all accounts a miracle. But such things are simply common place in Helovia. It's one of the charms of the land.

He immediately takes some of the responsibility for her solo-venture onto himself, and although Isopia is ready to be free of this guilt, she cannot allow him to accept any more of her sins.  "Oh, I went to the Veins immediately. I thought it better to complete the task than to come here and make you walk all the way back south." He was an equine after all and although he looked rather fit, he still would have taken much longer without wings. "It was easy enough." She concluded with a shrug of her slender shoulders. "I don't actually think the process of burning and bathing actually cleansed it. I think it was just something my Father sent me to do. Either way, he removed the enchantments. It is ready to accept whatever it is you'd like it to do now."

Stepping forward, the demi-goddess offered the helmet back to its rightful owner, years after it had been originally taken. "My views on theft have dramatically changed since I...stole this from you. I promise it won't happen again."

@Dragomir

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Helmet hair - by Isopia - 04-20-2017, 10:51 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Dragomir - 04-24-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Isopia - 04-24-2017, 10:35 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Dragomir - 04-26-2017, 08:08 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Isopia - 04-27-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Dragomir - 05-04-2017, 12:21 PM