the Rift

[PRIVATE] Helmet hair

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

"Nothing like a fight for that," he chuckles warmly with a subtle smile, having had to be in one himself, many years ago, to learn that he could not be the man his father would have him be; it was not exactly the same, but the core of it was: they both had grown as a result. He hoped, for her sake, unlike one party to the fight that had changed him, that both she and Tembovu had walked away from their fight in good enough health, considering.

The whistle of the Mountain’s dragon draws the pale eyes of the stallion to him, something about the tone indicating that he was ready to be out and doing other things. Almost shaking his head good naturedly at the business of dragons (they were always eager to be doing, or sleeping, one or the other, it seemed), he instead looks back over his shoulder, towards his nearby crafting grove.

"I should get back to work," he says as he looks back to her, nodding farewell, "but, uh, if you ever need anything, I’ll be around."

Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Helmet hair - by Isopia - 04-20-2017, 10:51 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Dragomir - 04-24-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Isopia - 04-24-2017, 10:35 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Dragomir - 04-26-2017, 08:08 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Isopia - 04-27-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Dragomir - 05-04-2017, 12:21 PM