the Rift

-- the doctor asks what you want to change,

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Blood lust raced through her heart as teeth met tender flesh. She thought of trying to drag the lady around, but it was more fun to play with her prey. This lady was a mouse and the she the cat. Her mouth opened freeing the lady as she raced into the darkness. Her lips turned up in an dangerous smirk as a grunt followed her retreat. She wanted to pounce, to tear the lady free of her wings. A shudder raced over her hide as she watched the lady shuffle to her hooves. The cursed doe stomped her hoof as if daring the huntress to come back out; her eyes flashed at the challenge.

"Oh little dove...." Her voice was much deeper than normal (part of her plan), and dripping with venom. She allowed her voice to drift for a moment before she raced out eyes wild teeth flashing. She couldn't handle the games anymore. She needed to break this girl's curse, snap her wings off and free her. The Aura Basin would be so proud, or so she thought. Since she had arrived back at her icy home the grey hadn't spent much time there. She stuck to the outskirts when she was home at night. During the day she found herself roaming around looking for the two people she wanted to see most. She hadn't realized that the herd had changed from their racist ways, that they might ban her from the mountains. Life moved no matter how hard you dig in your heels.

She continued her assault blissfully unaware of the repercussions this blood might bring. As she nears the lady from behind she lowers her head. Tossing her head from side to side she hopes to slash the red girl. If she can fell the taller mare that will make her job easier. Deep wicked laughter rolled from her lips, making her sound like a man. What fun would it be if she knew her attacker was another girl? She didn't want her to know who she was; not yet.

It was more fun to watch others whine and cry because a random horse had attacked them. Once they accepted what had happened to them she would move back in. She would become their friend. Mental torture was so much more fun than physical. Mental pain was hard to push away when the fear of God had been put in you.

She lunged mouth opening trying to grab her red speckled withers. Her prey might be taller, but Zünden far out weighed her, thanks to her heavy draft blood. She hoped her extra weight, on top of any injuries to the girl's legs, she could pull her onto her left side and continue her purging.

-----------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 459
Tags|OOC;;  @Dru Once again I am so sorry for the wait, I hope it was worth it! <3
Zunden makes her voice deeper so Dru wont know her by her voice. She uses her horns to try and slash Dru's back legs and butt, then she lunges for her withers and tries to pull her down so she can grab her right wing.
The soul that lives within my chest
Just won't allow me to turn out like the rest
image credits
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
RE: -- the doctor asks what you want to change, - by Zünden - 05-02-2017, 02:31 AM