the Rift

[PRIVATE] I hope this can help... [ Yael]

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor
Raeden doesn’t have to ask Yael twice!

Gingerly, the gilded woman takes the cloak from the ceryndr and flips it over her shoulder, tugging this way and that until the fleecey warmness sits comfortably across her shoulders and wings, closing around her chest and covering the yod on her chest. In the late summer heat, warmth is easily trapped and held beneath the wool, giving a good indication of how helpful it will be in the winter. Yael takes a step back and twirls in a little circle, still smiling from ear to ear. “Eet really ees perfect, Raeden. T’ank you!” When Yael settles, she takes a good look at Raeden’s sides and chuckles too, remembering how it felt to waddle around while pregnant.

She doesn’t miss that, per se, but she does miss the patter of tiny hooves, the ever-growing wonder at the world and how foals learn. She misses their baby smell, their innocence, and perhaps most importantly - their love. Yael can’t see herself having any more offspring, but that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t take in an orphaned youngster, or volunteer to play herd nanny. “Are you eateeng enough?” she asks, knowing that keeping up one’s energy can be difficult sometimes. “I xaf many cheeldren, actually… ees t’is your first?” She could try and answer any questions the Specter has, though childbirth is different for everyone. She offers Raeden a reassuring smile as if to say, I’m sure everything will be fine.

Yael

a lover of the light

@Raeden  
Already updated!

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Raeden - 04-21-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Yael - 04-27-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Raeden - 05-05-2017, 04:01 PM
RE: I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Yael - 05-07-2017, 11:17 AM
RE: I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Raeden - 05-24-2017, 03:15 PM