the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Don't know the Psychopath Sitting Next to You

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox

His demonic skull twisted and turned to see a figure walking towards him. She was angelic with heavy wings at her side, and her long mane and tail swept along the ground. Gray, cold eyes froze upon the figure until he was finally to place a name with the face. Weaver, the girl who was so captivated with poisons and hallucinogenics. Her perfect form swayed and floated next to the beats side. She was everything he was not. Most ladies in the Basin were like that. Well, almost everyone he met was like that. He was so different than so many that called Helovia their home. Most came from rich families that called themselves queens and kings. He was not from anything along the lines of that. He was born into the satanic ways; he was not pure or good in any way, shape, or form. Nox was a beast, a monster, a demon, a king of Hell. His heart was black and empty; he felt no emotions of empathy for others. How do you explain that? How do you get someone to understand the void of emotions that he felt? You DON'T. That was the thing about him. The beast was empty and just a walking shell. Tiamat slightly understood this trait of his, but she did not REALLY understand it.

His eyes looked back into the paint mares. They were dead and hazed over like a corpse eyes would be. Coldness filled every inch of them as blood dripped from his face. Rain diluted the crimson substance and blended across his body. Light red drops fell from every inch of his blackened pelt. Curved demon horns raised from their lowered position to look across the spring. “My dear Weaver there is no such thing as a stupid question. .” He almost half smiled, but there was no warmth within the curves of his lips. “I am fine if that is what you would like to call it. I would not say I am okay. Please do not worry about these scars. The bleeding will stop eventually as long as the storms clear.” Moving his heavy neck the beast turned to look at the woman. His blackened mane twisted and tangled with drops of rain and blood.

Slowly his cracked hooves moved and turned his heavly muscled body. Turning away from the steaming body of water, the beast looked towards his cave. It flickered with a flame of light deep within. Gray, cold eyes looked back towards the woman as thunder roared through the mountains. Lighting struck the peak of one of the mountains with vicious cries of light and electricity. Flames roared from the dead tree, and smoke started to cloud the air above it. The rain pounded against his bleeding pelt stinging the open wounds. “Would you like to come with me to my cave. We should not be staying out here too long.” Cracked hooves began to walk towards his home in the rocks and mountain. He moved like a zombie dragging its body across the land. Shoulders tensed and relaxed as his rear legs heaved his heavy body towards home. It did not take long to reach the shelter of his blood stained cave. His blackened, damp body shook the excess rain and blood before, entering and drying off near the fire. Gray eyes looked for the paint mare to see if she would follow.

OOC:: Feel free to have her talk in the cave if you wish, so they aren't in the storm for to log!! :) I am soo happy to finally thread them!! <3

“Talk.”
Anyone can Die
Only a few live forever

image | coding

@Weaver

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Don't know the Psychopath Sitting Next to You - by Mortuus Nox - 05-01-2017, 11:18 PM