the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Don't know the Psychopath Sitting Next to You

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox

His gaze did not pick up on the girl looking at him. Blood still dripped from this wounds and his body. The storm felt like it was going to continue forever. The thunder roared, and lightning struck a mountainside. His cold gaze looked to the flashing world outside of his cave. A low rumble of thunder bellowed its last cry. Then it was gone leaving the dampened land below in despair. The features on his face brightened slightly as the silver light of the moon began to peek through the clouds. The bleeding just stopped. Not one more ounce of crimson liquid dripped from his body. The Menders body acted as if nothing was wrong. Now instead of bleeding wounds, the scars glowed with a ghostly light. His heavy skull looked over the dense muscles that held an eerie iridescent tone.

He was curious to see what Weaver would say about this. She was so unique and so different from the other mares he has met. There was an alluring charm that radiated off her painted bodice “You seem to find a little tiny light in things. Most would just agree it is dead and no one speaks it anymore.” He chuckles brightly as his eyes dance towards Raven. The little bird is happily munching away on the seeds. He noticed that the little guy looked at him when he spoke in Latin. Weaver continues to speak, and his head raises to look at the radiant woman. “Attitude plays a key role, but you have natural beauty. Weaver you do not have to try at all to be beautiful.” He winked as he looked back out to the clear night sky. “Et non invenient mihi semina? Hoc modo, iterum cum visitare non erit amplius” Maybe the little bird would understand him, maybe he wouldn't, it was worth a shot.

Her gaze turns odd, he was unable to read what she was thinking. This must be what it is like to look at himself. Nox quietly waited for her response. He would not expect someone to show him the kindness and compassion they would to others. The brute felt like it was his punishment to be stuck here. It was punishment for killing his mother, his brother, his father, his mate, her child, and HIM. He wondered how it felt to die. How much pain were they going through, how much fear they had? It was a question that one day he might be able to find the answer too. The keyword is might. Weaver's answer shocks him. She will kill him if that is what he wanted. The beast looked to the ground stained with dried blood. “Thank you... I know it sounds odd due to the circumstances, but Thank you, Weaver.” His thick accented words dripped from his maw. He wanted to reach out and touch her, but he didn't. The beast just lowered his demonic crown to look at the fire. Nox was unsure how to handle this feeling that he got from her. It was something that hid deep within his blackened heart. Pale eyes tried to shrug away the little bit of emotion, but the stone wall cracked. Mixed feelings leaked through his facial expression. Confusion, happiness, sadness, and something else, but that is to be explained on another day.

“I would start preparing for the worse. I feel like this Kaos guy is no joke, but I am sure you are aware of that. A strong Corporal dose does not need advice from a mere Time Mender. ” He chuckled brightly, but there was truth in his words. She does not need his advice. The woman is powerful and strong. Gray eyes shifted to the wolf pelt. “Well I guess if you say so. I won't go running around the mountains pretending to be the all mighty wolf hunter. We need some protection because the Sentinels are just a chunk of history now. ” His voice was sarcastic and joking as he began to walk to the front of the cave. His blackened form glowed with eerie gray marks. The moon illuminated the features of his face as he looked out the mouth of his den. “It is a beautiful night now that the storms are gone. Look how the moon glows against the hot spring. It is almost haunting how peaceful it is. ”

“Talk.”

Translation:: Will you help me find seeds? That way when you visit again I will have more
Anyone can Die
Only a few live forever

image | coding

OOC:: OMGG I love this so much <3 getting him all in his feelings

@Weaver

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Don't know the Psychopath Sitting Next to You - by Mortuus Nox - 07-07-2017, 01:00 PM