the Rift

Tomorrow never comes until its too late..

Geneva Posts: 7
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15'3 Hands :: 3 years old
Amanda

Geneva liked having this discussion, even though it was brief, with Amaris. It had been a while since she had any sort of discussion pondering the why's and how's of things with anyone so for her it was refreshing. Especially when it had to do with the history of the land. Geneva listened as the dragon-mare talked about this Kaos thing and how it might have been created on accident. It was all interesting and would have to be determined another time.

Geneva smiled as the dragon-mare became excited at the acceptance to her offer. In a way, it made Geneva excited too. The bay mare pranced in place a little bit as the prospects of moving out of this area got her excitement going. She had been here for a while and was happy they would be leaving soon. She could only tolerate the silence and loneliness for so long. Geneva chuckled as Amaris wished to learn more about her lands, where she came from, and generally more about her.

"Oh, I am sure you may get bored with everything, but there is a lot to my story. I would have no problems sharing with you!"[/b] Geneva said as she followed the dragon-mare and watched her dragon friend flying above. A dragon for a pet. How interesting was that? If she were to see any of her family back home and tell them all she had seen, Geneva was sure none would believe her. She began her story with where her herd resided and who here parents were as they walked to the World's Edge. Geneva couldn't wait to see what this new home was like.

--End--

OOC: @Amaris Sounds wonderful!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tomorrow never comes until its too late.. - by Geneva - 04-29-2017, 10:27 PM