the Rift

[OPEN] old faces, familiar edges

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
There were too many new faces in the Edge that were unfamiliar to Alysanne, too many that were going without names. She had gotten out of the habit of greeting each new face on the border - trusting the other members of the council to greet them since she had always hated when Tembovu would burst in and override her welcoming when he was King and she was a Doctor.

But now, now she wouldn’t be travelling too far out of the Edge for a while and she could use this time to catch up with as many as she could. She was wandering along the cliffs when, up ahead, she spotted someone who was on her list to meet. Alysanne recognized the mare as being one present in the herd meeting and around the Edge lately - she didn’t exactly blend into the crowd and was very recognizable with her beautiful dragon features.

“Hello there!” She called out in a soft, sweet voice as she approached. Hopefully she wouldn’t be waking the mare up, that would be awful, but she doubted that someone was standing so close to the edge of the cliffs and napping. That seemed like an awfully dangerous spot to do so!

Her wings were folded against her sides, more uncomfortably than normal due to the plump roundness associated with the later stages of pregnancy, the creamy white feathers stirring in the ocean breeze as she came to stand beside the dragon-mare. “I hope you don’t mind some company, but I don’t believe we’ve had a chance to meet yet. I’m Alysanne - or just Aly.”

If you could only understand—through my heart and through my veins
I gave it all,
I'll give again.

image | coding

@Amaris :D
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 04-23-2017, 03:06 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Alysanne - 05-15-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 05-17-2017, 06:54 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Aaron - 05-18-2017, 01:19 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Alysanne - 05-20-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 05-20-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Aaron - 05-23-2017, 11:27 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Alysanne - 05-23-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Sarai - 05-23-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 05-27-2017, 08:08 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Aaron - 06-01-2017, 06:11 PM