the Rift

[OPEN] old faces, familiar edges

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

AARON
A SHEPHERD I SHALL BE, FOR THEE, MY LORD, FOR THEE, POWER HATH DESCENDED FORTH FROM THY HAND, THAT MY FEET MAY SWIFTLY CARRY OUT THY COMMAND, SO I SHALL FLOW A RIVER FORTH TO THEE AND TEEMING WITH SOULS SHALL IT EVER BE

I have to admit, when I had raced up to the Frostbreath Steppe I had not intended on having to fight to save my newborn daughter's life. Granted, it was not long ago that I would of said that I would more than likely only ever have my son. That if I had another child it would be from someone I love. Damn hormones. Alanna walked ahead leading us home, as I had my tiny dappled bay daughter draped across my withers. It was the only way I could get her home and to safety quickly. The demon mare as I will now be calling her, had clearly not wanted a child but got one anyway. I do not trust her mother not to follow and try to finish what she started with both of us. Not yet at least. Maybe when the girl is bigger.... Shit... She doesn't even have a name yet.

"Better think of one." My bonded speaks smoothly through our mental bond. Why? "Because I lead you all the way into the Edge, to the cliffs." You did that why? "Amaris and Alysanne are here." Her reply was simple and to the point, which given the current situation was needed. Think they will know what to do? "Maybe" With that, she breaks through the trees and begins yipping to get the mares attention.

I followed her, my precious cargo still on my back. I can feel her breathing softly. I pause, looking to see if she was sleeping. Sure enough, my little princess has fallen asleep. Probably for the best. "Aly, Amaris... I need your help... Or knowledge..." My normally lighter brown eyes seemed almost a dark mahogany at the moment. Fear and worry for my child clearly showing. "It's a long story, but her mother rejected her and tried to kill her..... She's yet to nurse, and I don't know what to do..."

"Talk"
"Alanna speaks"

@Alysanne @Amaris - since I was supposed to throw him in here anyway, i'll just drag him and Sarai both in. Wounds are vague as they haven't actually happened yet (yay liquid time!)
I'll post Sarai and him both after you both post <3

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 04-23-2017, 03:06 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Alysanne - 05-15-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 05-17-2017, 06:54 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Aaron - 05-18-2017, 01:19 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Alysanne - 05-20-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 05-20-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Aaron - 05-23-2017, 11:27 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Alysanne - 05-23-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Sarai - 05-23-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 05-27-2017, 08:08 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Aaron - 06-01-2017, 06:11 PM