the Rift

[OPEN] old faces, familiar edges

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
It was always, always pleasant to be greeted with a smile and the warmth that which Amaris accepted her presence was a small gesture that did wonders to soothe Alysanne’s troubled mind. Introductions were made and she grinned brightly at the inclusion of the dragon. Dramyrth - it was a strong, beautiful name that seemed to suit the gorgeous dragon before her. She had never seen a golden one before and she was fascinated by the light playing upon his scales as he moved. “It’s a pleasure to meet you both.” Alysanne smiled at the dragon, dipping her head a little to acknowledge him, while thinking of her own absent companion. “My Hemlock is around here… but I’m afraid he’s not very fond of dragons so he’s unlikely to come say hello.”

Amaris went on to speak about how much the Edge had changed since the last time she had been here - and quickly the younger mare had her complete attention. She wondered whether Amaris had been here when Alysanne had lived here - much the same as the way she had unknowingly crossed paths with Tandavi when the sun-touched mare was young. It was a shame that Alysanne hadn’t paid more attention, that she hadn’t made more of an effort when she first arrived in Helovia.

“When…” But before she could get out much else, they were joined by another old face. Alysanne turned so that she could face Aaron properly - the peace of the moment shattered immediately when she spotted the look on his face, and the child asleep on his back.

He explained the situation quickly and her heart wrenched at the story. “It’s going to be okay, Aaron.” She got out those words first, her voice full of belief. “Rexanna is currently nursing, we can find her. Or…” Her eyes flickered to Amaris, wondering if the other mare had any suggestions.

And even as she was suggesting that they find the golden mare, another idea popped into Alysanne’s mind. She shuffled her wings in a subtle way to highlight the incredibly swollen belly slightly hidden by the bulk of her wings. “I’m due soon, I might already be producing milk - if she wants to try.” She hadn’t really thought about it, hadn’t been paying attention, but she knew that the birth would happen before very long and, if what happened with Naerys was any indication, she should already be lactating.

If you could only understand—through my heart and through my veins
I gave it all,
I'll give again.

image | coding

@Amaris
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 04-23-2017, 03:06 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Alysanne - 05-15-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 05-17-2017, 06:54 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Aaron - 05-18-2017, 01:19 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Alysanne - 05-20-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 05-20-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Aaron - 05-23-2017, 11:27 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Alysanne - 05-23-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Sarai - 05-23-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 05-27-2017, 08:08 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Aaron - 06-01-2017, 06:11 PM