the Rift

[OPEN] old faces, familiar edges

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

AARON
A SHEPHERD I SHALL BE, FOR THEE, MY LORD, FOR THEE, POWER HATH DESCENDED FORTH FROM THY HAND, THAT MY FEET MAY SWIFTLY CARRY OUT THY COMMAND, SO I SHALL FLOW A RIVER FORTH TO THEE AND TEEMING WITH SOULS SHALL IT EVER BE

“Of course I don’t mind Aaron.” Her words, they were like music to my very tired ears. "Told you everything would work out." A soft smile plays across my lips. “Come on dear.” I watch as little Sarai moves forward and drinks for the first time. It is only then, I let out a sigh of relief. She was safe, and nursing. "Thank you." I speak to both mares as it's only then that my brain registers Amaris's words about fetching a healer.

"She'll be safe here," The dragonmare's words were warm, much like the tones of her mother. "Rest for now, once she's had her fill of milk, we'll all go to the stream to wash your wounds," I nod, knowing she was right. Alanna's and my wounds needed to be tended to, before any infections set in that could take me from newborn daughter.

Alanna lays down at my side, finally letting her guard down for the first time since we found the she demon trying to murder my little princess. We're going to okay, right? "Yes. But now, you need to find your son. Bring him home with us." I agree. Brendan was still out there somewhere. He might be grown, but he's still my son and Sarai's older brother. Family, is the world to me. I may not of ever found my little sisters's kids, but i'll be damned if my own two kids don't know each other. "Not gone yet. We can still finds them too. Or if they gone, maybe they had kids..." I hold back a shudder at that thought. But if that was the case, well I have little hope of ever finding them.

"Talk"
"Alanna speaks"

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 04-23-2017, 03:06 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Alysanne - 05-15-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 05-17-2017, 06:54 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Aaron - 05-18-2017, 01:19 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Alysanne - 05-20-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 05-20-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Aaron - 05-23-2017, 11:27 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Alysanne - 05-23-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Sarai - 05-23-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 05-27-2017, 08:08 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Aaron - 06-01-2017, 06:11 PM