the Rift

[OPEN] push and pull like a magnet

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
This was where she was, all that time.

All of it?

Maybe.. Maybe not all of it. She went to the shadowlands, to where the wraiths came from, in the Marsh… And then she was resurrected here. Akaith imprinted as much to me, before they..

Mentally, both dragons pushed their thoughts aside, settling to merely view the still pond in companionable silence. Dramyrth, perched atop his beloved's withers, purred lowly to her, offering some comfort for the grieving girl. The fact that two years had passed on Helovia had not made the fact that barely half a year had passed (from her perspective) since her mother's demise any easier. The dragonmare blinked back the warm tears that sprung up behind her golden eyes, though one rough one slipped away to shimmy down her scaled façade. She breathed a deep breath in, filling her expansive lungs generously, before sighing it all away - she would already remember her mother, as would the rest of the world, for Mirage the DragonHeart had left quite a footprint in her wake. Whether that was for the better or not - well, Amaris would live with the consequences of her mother's actions, no doubt.

I will never be her.

Do you want to be her?

It doesn't matter. I never will. I am Amaris. Dragonsblood is more than a magical transformation for me - I am a dragon, at least half of one.

You are the queen of my heart.

You are my king.

The conversation was a silent one, and was conveyed not so much in words but also deep, powerful emotions, feelings, sensations, even memories. As Dramyrth purred atop his beloved's withers, she too purred, in a way only she with dragonsblood could. It was like a low, soft rumble, one wouldn't hear or feel it unless they were standing close, and none would get too close to them without the couple knowing about it, and disbanding their current stance. But for now, they could stand, and bond, as they were wont to do when seeking solace and comfort in the memories and emotions they inexplicably shared.

OOC: Open! @Gulliver C:
Amaris
drákos istoría
Dagwanoenyent Stock | whimzi
on deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 04-23-2017, 05:02 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 04-23-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 04-24-2017, 05:29 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 04-27-2017, 01:29 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-01-2017, 06:17 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 05-05-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-06-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 05-10-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-11-2017, 07:34 AM