World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
He is staring.

Who is?

Piebald stallion.

Let him look. What does it matter?

Now he's coming closer.

Suppose we should look a bit more animated then?

Humph.
The retort from Dramyrth was accented by his purrs evolving smoothly into deep growls, thunderous vibrations that the stallion should almost certainly be able to feel from the distance he chose to stop at from the pair. Amaris had opened her eyes a mere slit as he approached, but by the time he had settled in his position merely feet from them, she was looking at him wholly in turn, absorbing all that he was, arching a scaled brow at his abject scrutinising. The golden dragon atop her withers still grumbled, unhappy about their moment being shattered, ruined by this intruding steed's stare, taking his silence as judgement against his beloved bonded, which he wholeheartedly took a deep disliking of.

You don't know what he's thinking, Amaris admonished her beloved silently, allowing a smirk to tease the corner of her lips as she did so. He could just be deciding whether he thinks we're going to eat him for dinner or not, she added, as Dramyrth's growls intensified. Then the stallion spoke, and the dragonmare mirrored his greeting, nodding her tiara so that the curvature of her nape tipped her chin to bump against the four silver slashes that crossed her chest. See? He means no harm - do shut up with your incessant noise, or else I'll throw you in the pond! At this, the golden dragon huffed a smoky breath, aiming it over his bonded's shoulder and directly at the stallion, seemingly having decided his opinion of the brute already and not feeling inclined to change it. He could tell that Amaris meant her threat, however, and stopped growling, even going so far as to retreat to the canopy of the nearby treeline above to ensure he didn't meet the water in an unceremonious dunking.

"Hello," warm, honey-toned tunes spoke from the lips of mare, as she did her best to shake the remnants of the sad nostalgia she had been trapped in before from her membrane. It had become a habit of hers, to think too much on events long since passed, to yearn for her mother's embrace one last time, to wonder if any others felt this way. She needed to focus on the present, on the now, else she'd never find her way in this ever-changing world. "Oh," she said, pushing a small, musical laugh through her silvery-pink muzzle. "I'm fine, Dramyrth and I were just caught up in old memories. Sorry to cause you any concern," she explained the rough idea of her reverie, unwilling to offer any further detail to a perfect stranger.

"Thank you, though. For asking." She added with a grin. It was refreshing, of late, to find and in turn be approached by benevolent beings - Amaris had grown up in Helovia, where not all held such kind, altruistic intentions. Even the patron Goddess of her homeland was not a kind one - but those were thoughts for another time. "I'm Amaris," she said, with a shuffle and small stretch-flex of her wings, as if she was yet again shaking off the last lingering vestiges of her past so that she could focus on her present. "Who might you be?"

@Gulliver C:
Amaris
drákos istoría
Dagwanoenyent Stock | whimzi
on deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 04-23-2017, 05:02 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 04-23-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 04-24-2017, 05:29 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 04-27-2017, 01:29 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-01-2017, 06:17 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 05-05-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-06-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 05-10-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-11-2017, 07:34 AM