the Rift

[OPEN] push and pull like a magnet

Gulliver Posts: 18
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
.A.
He was relieved when the mare dipped her head, mirroring his greeting.  Though her height was comparable to his, her leathery wings made her look much more massive, and he was...well a wuss.  The smell of smoke filled his nostrils, and his orbs followed it to the golden dragon that was curled upon the mare.  His brow furrowed into a look of caution.  It seems the lizard had a dislike of him, but Gully couldn't really hold it against him.  He had interrupted their peaceful silence.  However, choking him out in smoke was passively aggressive.  He watched as the creature took cover in the trees.  He could feel the dragon's hard gaze on him, and he shifted his weight.  

His attention was drawn back to the mare, his ears swiveling back and forth from the dragon back to her words.  Her voice was much smoother then he anticipated, and he smiled as she sent him a friendly hello.  He shook his head, a chuckle filling him.  "Oh, I suppose it is habit for me to make sure everyone is ok.  I apologize for intruding on your reminiscing."  He started forward, still giving the mare a decent sized berth as he exited the pool.  His mane and tail felt heavy, and he gave them a good shake to rid them of the dripping water, feeling for the rosary.  He had to make sure it was still there.  It is always a concern for him, losing the little trinket.  Though it may not look like much, it is all he has left of his dear mother.

He gave a boyish smile, bowing slightly as he offered his name.  "I am Gulliver.  Many call me Gully, but it is a silly nickname.  Call me what you prefer.  I am pleased to meet you Amaris.  The stallion straightened, his toothy grin still on his face.  "I must admit, I have never seen a..."  He paused, making sure that the reptile that accompanied the mare was truly a dragon.  "...A dragon."  He sent a glance upwards, momentarily searching for a glimmer of golden scales.  "I don't think your companion is impressed." He again sent an apologetic look, this time aiming for the dragon above.

He walks. | "He talks." | He thinks.

@Amaris

Messages In This Thread
push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 04-23-2017, 05:02 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 04-23-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 04-24-2017, 05:29 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 04-27-2017, 01:29 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-01-2017, 06:17 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 05-05-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-06-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 05-10-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-11-2017, 07:34 AM