Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Honestly, must you be so capricious?

I don't know what that means.

Must you be so, so.. you?

It is all I know how to be.

The smoke clearly affected the stallion, and guilt plagued the mare, though there was little she could do about it. Lifting a wing slightly, she waved it about a few times to help the remnants of Dramyrth's smoky breath dissipate. She loved her companion, truly, but she did not approve of his antics all the time (even if he did simply claim that it was who he was and therefore unpreventable). Amaris was an introvert at heart, she enjoyed her downtime, her quiet thinking time, but she was also one who was naturally drawn into the limelight, if not by her appearance alone, then usually when others caught wind of her lineage and wanted to know more about the wonders that was Mirage the DragonHeart.

Golden eyes watched the stallion's careful moments, and she allowed a small token of amusement to glitter behind her eyes, though she did not mean it in a mocking way. It didn't last long, as curiosity, and a dragon's nature to notice shiny things, rose up and clung on to the trinket that lingered by the steed's ear. Questions bubbled up in her mind, though she held onto them, satisfied enough for the name(s) the stallion offer her to call him by.

"The pleasure is mine, Gulliver," call it a remnant of her mother's habits for rarely adopting nicknames for others, Amaris carried on the same tradition, preferring to use one's name in full wherever possible. The dragonmare mimicked the steed's action of bowing, though not so deep - hers was more a of deep nod, an acknowledgement of their shared respect for one another as newly met acquaintances. Amusement glistened again behind her gaze as she watched the stallion attempt to track the whereabouts of Dramyrth, as if concerned the dragon might perform a random drop attack upon him (which, let's be honest, isn't all that far-fetched a fear).

The golden king was sprawled across a branch almost directly above his bonded and her new acquaintance, the only thing properly visible of him was the last foot or so of his great tail as it slung over the side of the branch. It twitched occasionally, much like a cat's would. It was as if he knew the stallion's gaze was searching for him (he did know, for he was linked to Amaris and privy to her thoughts and observations), and was intentionally only showing bits of himself.

The dragonmare offered a soft laugh at the stallion's observation of Dramyrth's level of impression. "Try not to take it to heart," she advised warmly, hoping to establish that Dramyrth's actions where no representation of her feelings. "He is wont to behave as he wishes - being a dragon, not much stops him from doing just that." Amaris shrugged - she was not about to enforce herself across the bond to bend and break and destroy everything that made her companion Dramyrth just to have a bondmate who isn't a complete jerk to at least half of the beings they came across.

"Never fear - I'll protect you if he decides to blow more than smoke at you," she added with a playful wink, hoping to dispel any concerns the stallion had about being near them, though probably not going about it quite the right way.

@Gulliver C:
Amaris
drákos istoría
Dagwanoenyent Stock | whimzi
on deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 04-23-2017, 05:02 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 04-23-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 04-24-2017, 05:29 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 04-27-2017, 01:29 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-01-2017, 06:17 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 05-05-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-06-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 05-10-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-11-2017, 07:34 AM