the Rift

[OPEN] push and pull like a magnet

Gulliver Posts: 18
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
.A.
CAN YOU PROMISE ME THAT NO ONE WILL CRY AT MY FUNERAL
More about him...The thought made Gulliver chuckle.  He really is a boring man.  The most interesting thing about him was his title of apostle in his home, and even that was brand new.  He was silent for a moment, thinking of something that might amuse Amaris.  "Well..."He started, bringing his stormy eyes to meet hers. "What is it you like to do?  For fun, I mean.  I may not have much materially, but I can be fun to be around."  He smiled a large smile at the mare, his boyish nature apparent.

"As you probably already know, I enjoy a good swim.  Or if you have an issue, you have my loyalty".  He dipped his head, pledging his friendship with the mare.  Though the man usually takes his time making friendships, lately he has been gathering them in droves.  He couldn't really blame himself for becoming friends with Pippigrin.  The little pegasus had a way of making Gulliver feel like a yearling, giggling in the corner like frat boys.  He also had a good conversation with Astarot, of whom he had respect for.  Volterra may be his Sultan, but the draft stallion left an impression on Gully.

And now, he had an opportunity to make another friend.  It may come back to bite him, but his personable nature easily takes over. "So, Miss Amaris.  I suppose I shall be here for a day out or whatever you need.  Fire could be deadly, and you may save my life." He winked at the dragonmare, enjoying the light conversation.

@Amaris|| Blah!

Messages In This Thread
push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 04-23-2017, 05:02 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 04-23-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 04-24-2017, 05:29 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 04-27-2017, 01:29 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-01-2017, 06:17 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 05-05-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-06-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 05-10-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-11-2017, 07:34 AM