the Rift

dragons bite with fire

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
amaris
dragonborn
They were restless. Clearing the area for the temple to be built had given some semblance of fitness, of physical activity, a vent for their pent up energy and emotion. They contributed their strength and time to the task willingly and diligently, but the experience had left them feeling... unfinished, as if they had stirred themselves up for a climax of sorts, only get there and find things exactly as they were before.

It was Amaris who primarily felt this way; Dramyrth was merely affected by secondary waves of emotion rolling off her. Being near other dragons seemed to have this effect on her - it awoke the other Amaris within her, the golden queen intent on seeing the world around her burn.

The golden dragonmare walked, her skin already hot beneath the early morning sun, her veins raised as her pulse thumped softly in her ears, which laid smoothly down upon her crown. She looked more draconic than ever, more serpentine and reptilian, despite the threads of caramel locks trimming the curve of her nape. The dragonmare was currently a beautiful, if terrifying, sight to behold.

Elongated strides took her across the sandy dunes of the Endless Blue, her tail twitching with anticipation and pent up energy. Unwittingly, she unfurled the whip that curled itself around her scythed tail, letting it drag along behind her for some lengths. Dramyrth coasted on the already-warm breeze above her, chortling a low song in response to his bonded's antics. He had never seen her this way, and it intrigued him. He had tried previously to learn more about this other queen who seemed to reside within Amaris' heart of hearts, but despite being soul-bound to her, still knew very little. If anything, the little king welcomed this change, knowing that it was a temporary thing, a fleeting mood, a way for Amaris to express her deepest desires (hopefully without causing too much harm).

A decision seemed to have been made then, for the dragonmare paused her strides atop a small hill of sand; a queen surveying her kingdom. She had sparred with Ampere before; she remembered the General's guidance. Stop fighting yourself, she recalled, remembering the fear with which Amaris had fought before - she had entered a spar without wanting to inflict damage upon her opponent, a most peculiar predicament.

This time was different. Amaris was older, she was bonded to a golden king of a dragon, and she even had a weapon now, a tool which she would only get better with by using it, practising with it. This time, she wanted to see if she even could inflict damage on another, not only to test her strength and ability as her opponent attempted to do the same thing in return, but also to see if it helped her manage the restlessness she felt within her. So, with a decisive nod, the dragonmare used the tool that was attached to her tail, swinging it 'round in a great arc of fire and lightning, revelling in the great crack! of thunder it gave as it snapped and crackled on its descent. Dramyrth flew up high, a golden bullet in the skies, a warcry bellowing from his lungs as he joyfully announced their visit, their intentions.

"Who wants to spar me?!" Called the dragonmare defiantly, standing ready, warm, and eager to know who her opponent would be this day.

ooc:
0/4 attacks
567 words
Open Spar! Would prefer someone with similar stats, but open to anyone. Usual rules apply. I'm very rusty, it's been a while!
sky above me — earth below me
and fire within me
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
dragons bite with fire - by Amaris - 04-23-2017, 07:18 AM
RE: dragons bite with fire - by Mesec - 04-23-2017, 09:50 AM
RE: dragons bite with fire - by Amaris - 05-02-2017, 06:14 AM
RE: dragons bite with fire - by Mesec - 05-22-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: dragons bite with fire - by Amaris - 05-27-2017, 07:39 AM